Advice 0N Which Gun Lamp

T20 is more than you will need

iv got a few t20,s fitted to most of my rifles and a t38

hw100s has a t20 on her and it shines farther than the rifle can shoot

and i use red pills in all of mine

got a t6 fitted to one of the rifles and thats a good little lamp to

also got a t50 which iv not set up yet

atvbjimmy :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

now lads iam going in circles here ,keep changing my mind after reading different reviews ,i am wanting a good lamp/tourch to go on a hw100 ,would probably go for a one with a green filter , but which and were from , any advice would be appreciated, thanks

Why the green filter ?

If you're after rabbits, you'll need a red filter, as rabbits don't see red light.

Scout around for a bargain - mine is by Lazerware. Got it off Amazon........single red LED, focusable beam, pressure switch and a back button giving the option to use it as a torch, rechargeable without taking the batteries out, 5 hour battery life, mounts included.

It was the sellers last one - 55 quid, reduced to 20 !

thanks bigmac and phil for the advice , one of the companiesi contacted about a t67 recommended a xc50 ,shines to 300yds 2 batteries lasts 3-4hours , blackbriar i use red filters all the time and was thinking of a colour change thats all , maybe not and stick to what you know ,think the xc50 was about £50 odd,

thanks bigmac and phil for the advice , one of the companiesi contacted about a t67 recommended a xc50 ,shines to 300yds 2 batteries lasts 3-4hours , blackbriar i use red filters all the time and was thinking of a colour change thats all , maybe not and stick to what you know ,think the xc50 was about £50 odd,

Are you scanning fields or shooting 300 yds with an airgun?

A T20 or similar is more than capable and you will get loads of life from a single battery

Don't be sucked in to sales patter. It's all tosh from china

Oh! Single mode too. Nothing worse than blinding rabbits with an SOS signal when your meant to be shooting them

T series shouldn't have a sos the three mode are low/med/ and high three mode better if close range just put it on low t38 will do the job for any airgun range

It has all sorts of blinking modes when your pissing about in the dark. Single mode for me.

I will agree on the t38 though

T series shouldn't have a sos the three mode are low/med/ and high three mode better if close range just put it on low t38 will do the job for any airgun range

It has all sorts of blinking modes when your pissing about in the dark. Single mode for me.

I will agree on the t38 though

You can set the blinking to spell out c-o-m-e- h-e-r-e in morse code. Works wonders. :thumbs:

Seriously though, the T-series I have don't have flashing modes. Just low/med/high.