Mac Something For The Weekend Sir?

cant see big mac buying owt from show me and pav and craig went today and thought it was crap I still spent £100 though -oh and don't get me started on the full English Breakfast! from upstairs food place -ftm

Mac billy,,,,,,,two new knifes,,,

new real tree coat for ethan

real tree t,shirt

and your right billy don't get me started on the food or drink

coffee was cheeper than the pop

and £5,50 for a burger and a plain one at that lol

not as good as the last one billy mind but still enjoyed it mate what time were you there

it was nice to meet up with my old mate Phil and his good wife .

atvbjimmy :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

got there about 9.30 and left at 12 .00 noon we did have a bit laugh outside firing air rifles -alan pretending he had never fired a gun in his life -bloke said "your a natural" lol then onto a bit archery ---glad there was no horses on the track lol

• Like 1

I bought a NiteSite NV rangefinder for £190 after my wife, Trish, decided to barter them down so that was a saving of approx £60

A real tree T-shirt and hoody for £15

Crow deeks were £5 each but again I bartered them down to 3 for £10

and lastly a hide pole table/tray thingy which is great for cartridges / cuppa / and a slot to lean the shotty against.

Some good prices but not a great show.

I agree with Si, why didn't you let us know you were there Billy

Phil

I bought a NiteSite NV rangefinder for £190 after my wife, Trish, decided to barter them down so that was a saving of approx £60

A real tree T-shirt and hoody for £15

Crow deeks were £5 each but again I bartered them down to 3 for £10

and lastly a hide pole table/tray thingy which is great for cartridges / cuppa / and a slot to lean the shotty against.

Some good prices but not a great show.

I agree with Si, why didn't you let us know you were there Billy

Phil

si wasn't me for the last couple of days Phil..... jimmy has been down here using my computer!!

I got a few bits n bats that I probably wouldn't have bought but I'm well happy with them and a little bit cheaper than normal :thumbs:

I wasn't expecting the show to be massive as its not covered like the big ones but it was still a good day out :yes:

we did a runner after a couple of laps cos id of walked out with a laminate 77 that I really don't need but it looked ace!!

atb si

• Like 1

if I knew yous were there I would have liked to meet up lads we could have had a bit laugh couldn't believe how many duck dynasty lookalikes were there lol

yeah..there were some strange fruits moochin about!

I've worked all over Yorkshire they must of looked hard to find some of the odd bods :laugh:

• Like 1

if I knew yous were there I would have liked to meet up lads we could have had a bit laugh couldn't believe how many duck dynasty lookalikes were there lol

yeah..there were some strange fruits moochin about!

I've worked all over Yorkshire they must of looked hard to find some of the odd bods :laugh:

I WAS WITH ONE

YOU

:laugh: :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

• Like 1