Mac Something For The Weekend Sir?

I have a leaking brum built .22 single shot raider its on my to do list, to fix the leak.

But the action and stock need renovating would sell it as is, for £100 if anyone is, interested ?

Im not buying any thing else until iv got my FX WILD CAT 177

BUT IM TEMPTED VERY TEMPTED

JUST MY CUP OF TEA THIS NEEDS WORK AND THE STOCK TO :hmm:

iF YOU STILL HAVE HER AFTER IV BEEN TO THE SHOOTING SHOW THIS WEEK END WE MAY JUST TALK ABOUT HER :yes:

ONCE I SEE HOW MUCH WONGA IV GOT LEFT LOL

ATVBJIMMY :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

• Like 1

We have an impostor on the forum lads pinching our Jimmy's login, well it must be after just reading the post above.

quote:-

WHAT THE FCUK.......................................................That is not Jimmy........................................NO sir

and I sold mine with five mags a little while ago.

Phil

Ahhhhhhhhhh

You have me Steg old boy, yes I have gone to the dark side for some of my shooting, just awaiting for the variation to come back and I can go and pick up my Anschutz .22 rimmy................................perhaps its an age thing, get one before I am too old to use it. :boogy:

Phil

• Like 5

I have a leaking brum built .22 single shot raider its on my to do list, to fix the leak.

But the action and stock need renovating would sell it as is, for £100 if anyone is, interested ?

iF YOU STILL HAVE HER AFTER IV BEEN TO THE SHOOTING SHOW THIS WEEK END WE MAY JUST TALK ABOUT HER :yes:

Let me know and I'll send you some pics it needs a re blue not pitted looks like it had some sort of corrosive stuff sprayed near it .

The stocks just old and worn

I can confirm its accurate though which is, all I was worried about .

Its one of the first so assembled in this country not Turkish though I think they, are actually fx bits anyway .

• Like 1

Let me know and I'll send you some pics it needs a re blue not pitted looks like it had some sort of corrosive stuff sprayed near it .

The stocks just old and worn

I can confirm its accurate though which is, all I was worried about .

Its one of the first so assembled in this country not Turkish though I think they, are actually fx bits anyway .

No need for pics bud i know these rifles like the back of my hand

all single shot raiders were made here and not Turkey

and if she is as good as my old one then the hw100 may just get a rest lol

atvbjimmy :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Ahhhhhhhhhh

You have me Steg old boy, yes I have gone to the dark side for some of my shooting, just awaiting for the variation to come back and I can go and pick up my Anschutz .22 rimmy................................perhaps its an age thing, get one before I am too old to use it. :boogy:

Phil

Shortly followed by a .22-250 etc, I can almost guarantee it :yes:

• Like 3

Ahhhhhhhhhh

Phil

I bet his pension gets some hammer this month lol

dj

• Like 2

Ahhhhhhhhhh

Phil

I bet his pension gets some hammer this month lol

dj

It just did John but I will be a long time dead.

22-250 oooooer Tim, I had not thought of that but then we are into much more expensive ammo .............................. the pension ................... the pension :cray:

Phil