Back At It!!

si brown

been back to do some more of the Great Wall of China....

no photos of the job :laugh:

didn't see any rabbits till dinner time... so I grabbed the 100 and swiftly put this one in the bag at about 30yrd,

spotted this woody when I went to pick it up!

the jsb heavy's just put things to sleep, unfortunately it dropped in a dyke

post-102306-0-28149900-1506272926_thumb.jpeg

I packed my stuff up at 4 and spotted one in the nearest paddock, 30ish yrd again... feet in the air fast asleep!

the next one I spotted was in another paddock at around 60 yrd, id shot one in the same place a few weeks back so I was confident

with the shot and gave it an inch for windage.. same again! lights out :thumbs:

id forgotten how accurate the 100's are and even more so for me in the k version!

I let my lad have a good go with it yesterday and he's finally forgiven me for getting rid of the hw 110,

he retcons this ks is way better, he wanted to do some free hand shots as he was nailing the targets and picking off letters :icon_eek:

but I wasn't having it cos if it goes over the garage the consequences don't bare thinking about!

gonna buy a crock pot this week cos this is jimmy and Ethan's tea on Friday!

post-102306-0-22922300-1506272968_thumb.jpeg

• Like 6

Nice shooting mate :good:

That'll make a nice dinner :yes:

I do like the stock on that 100 - I'd love to be able to shoot at work, there's loads of pigeons on the buildings.

Did you say one fell in a dyke? :blink::laugh:

cheers jon

I wouldn't be eating anything that fell in one of them :laugh:

wish I could get away with taking the 100 to my weekday job.. there are rabbits n everything there but the natives would go mental!

they film us and all sorts cos they didn't want the houses building!! wtf

need to go back out tomorrow, only got one rabbit in the fridge now... left one for the bloke at the job and me neighbour

saw me dressing them and took another!

gonna attempt a stew n dumplings affair :laugh:

atb si

• Like 1

I do like the stock on that 100 - I'd love to be able to shoot at work, there's loads of pigeons on the buildings.

cheers jon

I wouldn't be eating anything that fell in one of them :laugh:

wish I could get away with taking the 100 to my weekday job.. there are rabbits n everything there but the natives would go mental!

they film us and all sorts cos they didn't want the houses building!! wtf

need to go back out tomorrow, only got one rabbit in the fridge now... left one for the bloke at the job and me neighbour

saw me dressing them and took another!

gonna attempt a stew n dumplings affair :laugh:

atb si

That sounds good mate - you can't beat a nice stew and dumplings :yes:

It's funny, I haven't made rabbit stew for a long time - I've been pissing about trying pastys, tagines, currys, kebabs, all sorts.

But, now that you've said it, I really want rabbit and dumplings :)

• Like 1

If you fell in that dyke, even Thunderbirds couldn't save you. :laugh:

• Like 1

I've fallen into all sorts of things after a night out stealthy but never out that bad :laugh:

• Like 1

I've fallen into all sorts of things after a night out stealthy but never out that bad :laugh:

Worst thing I've fallen in was a 7ft dyke, I was walking from one field to another over what looked like grass, but it was'nt, it was brambles that had grown over to the other side, and long grass had grown over it, whoomp! And I'm f****n in, mud up to my waiste, the mud sucked both my trainers off, my lightwight camo's, and my under pants, climing out. :laugh: Thing was, I couldn't bring my self to throw the 100 three feet up onto the dyke side, and the extra weight sunk me up to my knackers, I stunk like a slurry pit. :bad:

• Like 2

Worst thing I've fallen in was a 7ft dyke, I was walking from one field to another over what looked like grass, but it was'nt, it was brambles that had grown over to the other side, and long grass had grown over it, whoomp! And I'm f****n in, mud up to my waiste, the mud sucked both my trainers off, my lightwight camo's, and my under pants, climing out. :laugh: Thing was, I couldn't bring my self to throw the 100 three feet up onto the dyke side, and the extra weight sunk me up to my knackers, I stunk like a slurry pit. :bad:

haha... thats awesome, id of payed good money to see that :laugh::laugh:

haha... thats awesome, id of payed good money to see that :laugh::laugh:

That's what the Mrs said, as she dropped my clothes in the wheelie bin, and I'm not washing them. :laugh:

• Like 1

Where's my f'kin pellets?! :D

Shooting me old. Didn't even no you where a sheep or even had a sporter 100...

called in the shop last week but the pickings were slim!!

I'll have an other look on Sunday

its not my 100.... I'm allowed to borrow it but its his :yes:

seen as though I've fully nicked the cat for rat bashing and got rid of the 110!

post-102306-0-64351200-1506688126_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

BEFORE YOU KNOW IT HE WILL BE GROWN UP AND OUT SHOOTING WITH OUT DAD ,

NOT BE LONG BEFORE ETHANS AWAY ON HIS OWN

SUITS THE BAIRN THAT HW SI BUT IV A FEELING YOUR GOING TO BE CARRING TWO RIFLES OUT IN THE FIELD :laugh:

BEEN THERE DONE THAT :yes::laugh:

ATVBJIMMY :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

• Like 1