Cocking Leg?

iv got a terrier bitch who does it like a dog, cocks her leg about 50% o the time but has to wee on every corner/post/etc.

she is very social but likes her space but when she comes across a nice young pup and makes mates she sometimes tries to piss on it.

also got a lurcher pup (bitch) who will waz on other pups. mental

I've got a bitch that does it.will also piss over another dogs piss.anyone else seen it?

yea mine. If the cocker has a leak he licks it and pulls the most stupid face dribbling then has a whizz on top. If I take a leak in the hedge he has to do the same caught me out once or twice not looking and piddled on him lol. Also if the cocker has some he wants he sniffs the cockers todger really hard but better than laying into him. So yea an idiot lol

And mine.

Two of the terrier bitches will almost have a competition - taking it in turns, pi55ing over the same spot.....lifting one back leg up ! On their own, they pee in the usual bitch fashion.......weird !