Cocking Leg?

My spaniels are just over 2 years old and never cocked there leg mate

Christ!

Is it just down to cleanliness of the dog? Or a scenting things?

Not a clue I think it's because they like to make me look stupid when people say there good girls and I have to tell them nope both boys just piss like a bitch. I'm pinning all my hopes on my new pup to cock his leg because if he doesn't then all hope is lost in my house

• Like 1

Got a Chihuahua that pisses standing on two front legs to get as high as possible and pit that pisses like a bitch,like he's got nothing to prove.

had a black terrier that would stand on front legs and shit a foot off the ground sticking it on a wall/lamp post, dirty b*****d would shit in his own water bowl if he heard me come home and not go straight out to him lol, stop have a chat with folk and the little prick would piss down my leg. I miss him mind he was some dog in the ground. Atb dc
  • Like 4

I've got a bitch that does it.will also piss over another dogs piss.anyone else seen it?

yea mine. If the cocker has a leak he licks it and pulls the most stupid face dribbling then has a whizz on top. If I take a leak in the hedge he has to do the same caught me out once or twice not looking and piddled on him lol. Also if the cocker has some he wants he sniffs the cockers todger really hard but better than laying into him. So yea an idiot lol

My lurcher wont cock his leg still? pissing like a bitch!

Most dogs ive known, have been round 6 months hes coming on 9 now!

Not to much of an issue (part from hitting his front legs occasionally) just curious...

Cheers K

not just dogs do it. w katchum piss's on his legs also.

because he's got a tiny penis

• Like 1