Waiting For My Bitch To Stand

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This thread has got to be a fukcing wind up surerly .......

After almost a year of planning my bitch is almost ready to stand. She's a wheaten whippet greyhound, rough haired, fawn and white and stands at only 21tts, she's a live to hand bitch day and night, s

Is that you dogfox ?

To tell ye when she due to stand. Then there would be no need for foreplay like I advised

ah right I get ya, the dog has been with bitch since bitch was bleeding and has had plenty of time to knot her in the garden without me noticing if I was to be honest. I'm sure nature will take its cause, if it already hasn't.

To tell ye when she due to stand. Then there would be no need for foreplay like I advised

ah right I get ya, the dog has been with bitch since bitch was bleeding and has had plenty of time to knot her in the garden without me noticing if I was to be honest. I'm sure nature will take its cause, if it already hasn't.

don't you want to know when the pups will be due.?

As already said for the sake of about 30 quid youd have caught the bitch exactly when she was ready to stand.

didn't think it would be that cheap, nor was I aware of it .. Thanks, I will keep that in mind. I don't think I've missed her as she's only been stopped bleeding for 3 days. Well she was still bleeding when I went to bed on Thursday night.

its normally 63 days from them knotting. Its more or less always to the day as well, or at least that's what I've found in my experience.

its normally 63 days from them knotting. Its more or less always to the day as well, or at least that's what I've found in my experience.

but if dog and bitch are together and your not watching them you won't know when/if they f****d.

but if dog and bitch are together and your not watching them you won't know when/if they f****d.

I understand what your saying and it is always best to know, I'm just going to have to see what happens