Waiting For My Bitch To Stand

After almost a year of planning my bitch is almost ready to stand. She's a wheaten whippet greyhound, rough haired, fawn and white and stands at only 21tts, she's a live to hand bitch day and night, she is also a much loved family companion. She is approaching 6 years old now and she is as active now as what she was when she was younger, I've owned her since she was nearly a year old and she has grown up around my kids which age from 2 through to 12 and I've got 5 kids and each 1 can command her. She's very steady and trained on and off the lead, intact most times I'm on my bike and she's at my back wheel, off the lead. Really couldn't ask for more from her. I'm mating her with a first cross wheaten greyhound, as that was always my intention and i even put a post on this site about a year ago that i was looking for a genuine first cross dog for stud. About 2 weeks ago I did a first cross wheaten greyhound dog for stud search on Google and stumbled across an advert of 1 for sale in Durham, I got in contact with the guy and he told me he still had the dog and he's also got its full brother and that I could choose either to mate my bitch with. We talked further and worked out that we was almost a 3 hour drive apart and I must get the exact day right as to when my bitch was ready to stand. After much thought and nearly an argument with the Mrs we ended up driving to Durham and just buying the dog. He's also rough haired, stands about 25tts although haven't had tape on him yet, he is the exact type I wanted in the first place to mate my bitch to and I can't beleive just how it all fell in place. My bitch hasn't bled now for 3 days and they had a bit of courtship earlier today which is the first time that the bitch has allowed him near her so hopefully they will knot anytime now. This would be her 2nd litter as she had an unexpected litter at around 3 and half years old, so she knows the dance. I will update any progress and also try and put some pictures up.

• Like 1

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This thread has got to be a fukcing wind up surerly .......

After almost a year of planning my bitch is almost ready to stand. She's a wheaten whippet greyhound, rough haired, fawn and white and stands at only 21tts, she's a live to hand bitch day and night, s

Is that you dogfox ?

The dog is only around a year old and hasn't seen much at all, I know many people would do things differently and in many ways they would be right and I would normally totally agree, however in my case its more the breed that I want in the pups and coupled with the fact that my bitch is almost 6, that's why I've chose to use him now.

If ye lick tip a yer finger an take bitch into a dark room an gently and I mean gently caress her swollen vulva an maybe even a slight bit heavy breathing in her ear. Once she gets in mood ye will soon know an then ye swap ye finger for dog. It's not for everybody but it guarantees results