Sign in to follow this  
socks

Can Anybody Match These Up ....

Which one would be the best for old renyard socks, going to buy one on monday, what they like with the filter on? Thanks

Do yaself a favoucher an go an find the link that was out up on here other email day francid. It's blitz variable for 65 quid or so. Trust me mate it piss on anything else

Which one would be the best for old renyard socks, going to buy one on monday, what they like with the filter on? Thanks

Do yaself a favoucher an go an find the link that was out up on here other email day francid. It's blitz variable for 65 quid or so. Trust me mate it piss on anything else

https://www.opticswarehouse.co.uk/product/deben-tracer-12v-sport-light-210-hunting-lamp/

just bought a blitz didn't think it was that much better than my striker on first impression, hope I'm wrong as it was only in average size fields, not a variable but judging from the other night I can't see as I will need to tone it down anyway.

My blitz deffo out shines a striker mate if I lamping withmy mate which is ushalyards once or twice a week he carry a striker and me a blitz an can see difference

Feck how many lamps does a mine need get an all round socks what's that matter with thee man and yas been in the forces ,and ya Cana work the fecking charger out yas a spoiled man lol,glad yas ain't got the switch da the rocket man we would be blown ta smithereens ,marine ,you stay at catching them Conies socks anything else will get to technical aye ya funny fella .atb bunnys.

Thanks katchum, but i need a cordless mate.

They all shite Francie. Id rather go lamping with me mag light or do the unspeakable an take take up day walking if all I could use was led haha

Thanks katchum, but i need a cordless mate.

them plr 500 is 45 quid in levin guns or charlie keenans in toome there all the lamp we need francie

Thanks larry, do they post lad?

Are they anygood with viser lad?