Can Anybody Match These Up ....

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Obviously ... and then claimed the VAT

Either get an interpreter or learn to speak English for fukced sake .....

Dunno best thing to do is chuck them leds in the bin as there useless for anything other than maybe calling certain things in then using a proper lamp.

Posted Images

not sure if this any good Ken but this is the

plr 500

37221636686_93b781e760_b.jpg

this is the

dl 100

37268270771_1f32e78935_b.jpg

putting them along side the lamps would have been more helpful but they are in the car :)

looking at your pic that would be the two on the right of your pic with the 4 in

Edited by terryd
  • Like 1

Which one would be the best for old renyard socks, going to buy one on monday, what they like with the filter on? Thanks

Do yaself a favoucher an go an find the link that was out up on here other email day francid. It's blitz variable for 65 quid or so. Trust me mate it piss on anything else

just bought a blitz didn't think it was that much better than my striker on first impression, hope I'm wrong as it was only in average size fields, not a variable but judging from the other night I can't see as I will need to tone it down anyway.

Feck how many lamps does a mine need get an all round socks what's that matter with thee man and yas been in the forces ,and ya Cana work the fecking charger out yas a spoiled man lol,glad yas ain't got the switch da the rocket man we would be blown ta smithereens ,marine ,you stay at catching them Conies socks anything else will get to technical aye ya funny fella .atb bunnys.

Which one would be the best for old renyard socks, going to buy one on monday, what they like with the filter on? Thanks

Do yaself a favoucher an go an find the link that was out up on here other email day francid. It's blitz variable for 65 quid or so. Trust me mate it piss on anything else

Thanks katchum, but i need a cordless mate.