Prarie Dog Shooting

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I did some prairie dog control a few years ago the had colonised some land adjoining a well known zoo by burrowing beneath a fence and crossing a busy road. Ferreting was as Phil said emotional ? and

Wouldn't say I hate Americans .....just the 99% of them who think that everything has to be big loud and in your face ..

Now them American lads on YouTube who are hunting/living and roaming around the woods in 18th century get up I genuinely take my hat of to them boys. Nice quiet type lads/lasses doing there thing peacefully.

Now them American lads who are sitting in there SUV at top of the hill with there 50 cal a 8 pack of bud listening to some overly loud bull shit wearing there 3/4 length short and vest with there hat turned Round giving it all that ..

" yeeeee haaaaa shoot that gad dang squirrel son "

Well that's a different mater

Most of the Yanks that I have met have been 100% gentlemen,..polite, respectful and what I would call,.. 'old school' types... :yes:

No problem with them,..showed hospitality to several who have come over to the UK,..but, by feck,.can they eat.... :D

Thanks for your answer too my question, ya bawbag?

• Like 1

Now them American lads who are sitting in there SUV at top of the hill with there 50 cal a 8 pack of bud listening to some overly loud bull shit wearing there 3/4 length short and vest with there hat turned Round giving it all that ..

That actually sounds fun :laugh:

..... When in Rome, and all that :yes::thumbs:

That actually sounds fun :laugh:

..... When in Rome, and all that :yes::thumbs:

:laugh: Yeehaaaaaa...