Sign in to follow this  
C.green

Tie Out Chains/tethers.

Anybody on here reccomend a good tie out or tether chain ? I seem to have lost my old good one wich was a decent heavy spike and the chain had good big clips. Its only for feeding times but i dont like the look of these shop bought cords.

Can buy lengths of chain and clips from the likes of wickes or any builders merchants and knock up your own Mr Green,post-99494-0-99478400-1506159619_thumb.jpgI use these clips, don't come undone if twisted up

post-99494-0-62214000-1506159957_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Thats what im using at the minute dc bought all the bits from a canal boat place but they didnt have the right type of spike and id like one with swivels either end really.

Edited by C.green
  • Like 1

If you can find an old school iron mongers they should have various swivels/clips etc, I use those mallion clips because I've had the terriers twist off the trigger clips when pegged outside an earth, not ideal. Atb dc

Anybody on here reccomend a good tie out or tether chain ? I seem to have lost my old good one wich was a decent heavy spike and the chain had good big clips. Its only for feeding times but i dont like the look of these shop bought cords.

You have already seen,... the 'right sort',... :thumbs:

Edited by Phil Lloyd
  • Like 2