• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#16 jok

jok

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 2,962 posts

Posted 22 September 2017 - 07:06 pm

Stumfelter. You, friend, are much worse than me ffs. All I offered was to do all the stalking for nowt on a Scottish location and he turned me down. Lol. Can't understand why. Jok.
  • stumfelter likes this

#17 stumfelter

stumfelter

Mega Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 602 posts

Posted 22 September 2017 - 08:07 pm

Stumfelter. You, friend, are much worse than me ffs. All I offered was to do all the stalking for nowt on a Scottish location and he turned me down. Lol. Can't understand why. Jok.

You just can't help some people, lol.
  • jok likes this

#18 jok

jok

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 2,962 posts

Posted 22 September 2017 - 08:12 pm

I think some teamwork here is called for ffs. Both Derbs lads and enjoy the craic. Formidable I reckon. Jok.
  • stumfelter likes this

#19 Lance82

Lance82

Born Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 22 September 2017 - 11:24 pm

Hello there and welcome. I'm also new
  • Harm likes this

#20 bird

bird

6 foot and 12stone 7lb

• Donator
  • 13,600 posts

Posted 23 September 2017 - 08:53 am

welcome  mate ,  :thumbs:    hope you enjoy the madhouse , nice blades  , do you keep dogs as well , a nice  mid size  lurcher  work well with your ferrets   , a dutch herder x whippet x grey    make good  rabbit dog , somthing like that . just a thought .

• Harm likes this

#21 Harm

Harm

Rookie Hunter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 23 September 2017 - 02:58 pm

welcome  mate ,  :thumbs:    hope you enjoy the madhouse , nice blades  , do you keep dogs as well , a nice  mid size  lurcher  work well with your ferrets   , a dutch herder x whippet x grey    make good  rabbit dog , somthing like that . just a thought .

thank you! haha, I do (for now :D )

I don't have a dog yet, still live with my parents who don't want it. Will get one when I move though. Thanks for the tip!

#22 Harm

Harm

Rookie Hunter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 23 September 2017 - 03:05 pm

What sort of price do you get for your knives ......

Knives are cheap in the UK. The most I could offer you is £3 per knife and as a goodwill offer I'll take the lot, lol.

Haha, in the Netherlands there are also cheap knives. Mostly it's 'what you pay is what you get' ;)
These knives will last for generations, and are high quality. I don't make them that often no more, because it's so much work. They don't sell under a 100 euro, but mostly for close friends because it cost a couple of days to make one.

Harm
  • socks, bell and stumfelter like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users