Introduction: Harm From Holland

welcome mate , :thumbs: hope you enjoy the madhouse , nice blades , do you keep dogs as well , a nice mid size lurcher work well with your ferrets , a dutch herder x whippet x grey make good rabbit dog , somthing like that . just a thought .

• Like 1

welcome mate , :thumbs: hope you enjoy the madhouse , nice blades , do you keep dogs as well , a nice mid size lurcher work well with your ferrets , a dutch herder x whippet x grey make good rabbit dog , somthing like that . just a thought .

thank you! haha, I do (for now :D )

I don't have a dog yet, still live with my parents who don't want it. Will get one when I move though. Thanks for the tip!

What sort of price do you get for your knives ......

Knives are cheap in the UK. The most I could offer you is £3 per knife and as a goodwill offer I'll take the lot, lol.

Haha, in the Netherlands there are also cheap knives. Mostly it's 'what you pay is what you get' ;)

These knives will last for generations, and are high quality. I don't make them that often no more, because it's so much work. They don't sell under a 100 euro, but mostly for close friends because it cost a couple of days to make one.

Harm

• Like 3