Haven't got it in a few years.

At £7 per issue to Eire (sterling and the euro are nearly the same now) is it worth it ?

£7 sounds a lot Neil, I think its £4 here! Unfortunately there is no alternative, it is a magazine written by guys who are down to earth (pardon the pun) contributors to the mag who get out and actually get some dirt on them! No other mag gives you this! I read one article a night to make it last that little bit longer lol. I only wish more guys or gals would put pen to paper and send their experiences in and maybe it would go back up to 12 issues ( hint hint Neil) ATB mate
  • Like 1

i posted on the 13th asking about it as its usually here by the 12th , nobody replied then i asked round my mates nobody seemed to know then i had my brain wave but i couldnt remember which 2 months you dont get it now

i posted on the 13th asking about it as its usually here by the 12th , nobody replied then i asked round my mates nobody seemed to know then i had my brain wave but i couldnt remember which 2 months you dont get it now

At £7 per issue to Eire (sterling and the euro are nearly the same now) is it worth it ?

£7 sounds a lot Neil, I think its £4 here! Unfortunately there is no alternative, it is a magazine written by guys who are down to earth (pardon the pun) contributors to the mag who get out and actually get some dirt on them! No other mag gives you this! I read one article a night to make it last that little bit longer lol. I only wish more guys or gals would put pen to paper and send their experiences in and maybe it would go back up to 12 issues ( hint hint Neil) ATB mate

Im sure i read its no the amount of articles for the mag its to compensate for the increased postal costs and no having to increase the mag price

Im sure i read its no the amount of articles for the mag its to compensate for the increased postal costs and no having to increase the mag price
Thanks for sharing that! It does make sense really! At least Dave is thinking about the guys and gals that read it ATB

I wrote a few article's for it over the years and the couple of times I spoke to Dave he was an a gentleman but it was my birthday present every year from the ex wife and when my marriage broke up I stopped getting it. The difference in sterling and the euro at the time was big and it made it expensive but now they're nearly the same £7 euro also seems dear.

• Like 1

I wrote a few article's for it over the years and the couple of times I spoke to Dave he was an a gentleman but it was my birthday present every year from the ex wife and when my marriage broke up I stopped getting it. The difference in sterling and the euro at the time was big and it made it expensive but now they're nearly the same £7 euro also seems dear.
?

how do u go about getting it over here neil