Summer's Over........and Breathe.

Well.... It's been a mad summer work wise and I haven't had time to s*#t let alone shoot, it's a case of make hay and all that and having staff letting you down doesnt help but thats another story but things have calmed down now so life's back to normal....ish.

I've had change on the rifle situation too.

As you might remember, my neighbour moved and very kindly gave me a hatsan breaker that I fettled and had quite a bit of successful hunting with then I picked up the hw80k with the cs500 stock.

Well the guy who I got the Hatty off came to visit and had a quick shoot of it and I could see he saw an improvement so he now has her back and is VERY happy.

The 80 was a lovely rifle but as some of you know I regretted getting rid of my 100 and wanted another.

To keep it short, the guy I bought the 80 off had a mint 100kt in .177 flavour and said if I ever wanted to sell the 80 please give him first stab as he loved it so after a handshake and a couple of quid his way I'm the proud owner of a 100kt again.

It feels better balanced than my 100t did and is every bit as accurate as I proved on the golf course on Monday evening.

It's good to be back at it lads.

post-94518-0-05915200-1506001357_thumb.jpg

• Like 9

Proper long eye relief going on there... :)

Welcome back mattehhh.

Cheers rez?

I've ordered some better mounts as that one piece one has the securing pin that isn't removable so I've had to get it positioned in the slope of the rail so it sits flush and doesn't scratch it. It's very annoying. Should be here by weekend though.

• Like 1

Ahhhh. I have some low SM's in my bits bag you could of had if Id of known. I dont use um. I think I have anyway.

Thank you Rez that's very kind of you pal but with having ordered some already then I would have some spares but the offer is much appreciated??

Welcome back Matt it's good to see you here again old pal.

Now then..HW100...The more I'm reading about HW100s with all you lads here who've got one, the more I'm coming to wanting one. Seems it has an awesome level of performance and reliabilty. But that's the Germans for you. When they make something good, it's built incredibly good! Only Jimmy here has a downside experience of one he has..or did have, until something happened and he clicked with it. :hmm:

It looks really lovely Matt this one of yours. But surely...it can't be any more accurate than what I already have....Can it? :hmm::icon_eek:

What are they like in .22? Anyone have experience of this calibre in an HW100?

• Like 1

Welcome back Matt it's good to see you here again old pal.

Now then..HW100...The more I'm reading about HW100s with all you lads here who've got one, the more I'm coming to wanting one. Seems it has an awesome level of performance and reliabilty. But that's the Germans for you. When they make something good, it's built incredibly good! Only Jimmy here has a downside experience of one he has..or did have, until something happened and he clicked with it. :hmm:

It looks really lovely Matt this one of yours. But surely...it can't be any more accurate than what I already have....Can it? :hmm::icon_eek:

What are they like in .22? Anyone have experience of this calibre in an HW100?

Thank you Simon.

I hope your keeping well pal.

From what we know on here about your accuracy, you could shoot the b*#$ocks off a gnat at 40 yards with a springer so i think the only advantages for you would be measured in how quiet they are and the multi shot value for hunting and maybe the consistant accuracy beyond normal Springer ranges pal.

As for .22 flavour, I'm sure Mark has one and it serves him very well.

How's the pro sport doing Simon.