Dodgy Saluki Temperament.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That is such a naive statement.Ill defy the most gifted of folk that have spent a year or two in the game,especially those that have owned and honed Collie and Saluki infused runners,to state with hon

Its strange the lads I run Salukis with and my own dogs never give problems with recall or returning after a run this is not by luck or by accident ,many folk can keep lurchers not all folk have the s

Training Collars can be like life-saving scalpels, in the hands of skillful surgeons,..but in uneducated hands, they are worse than fecking useless,..nothing more than blunt tools. It is easy to domin

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, juckler123 said:

I took a desert bred at four with no recall it took me about all of a week to get it fully trained but most would have said it was a typical deaf Saluki ?

Just didnt know how to speak English lol

• Haha 2

It had been in UK four years as a pet the owner darent let it off as it would go on a mission and refused her recall just needed knowing what was what all it wanted to do was please as they all do but most can't get in their heads as they freak out too easily ..

The owners not the hounds ?

• Like 1

Will video it then you owe me ya Muppet this is why I don't post on here anymore too many idiots Mr Shaaark ??

I will send it ya in a message stick to your internet I bet ya dogs look fit for it ?

Edited by juckler123
1 hour ago, juckler123 said:

Will video it then you owe me ya Muppet this is why I don't post on here anymore too many idiots Mr Shaaark ??

I will send it ya in a message stick to your internet I bet ya dogs look fit for it ?

A saluki that had no proper training for four years, and would run away from it's owner, refuse recall, and do what it liked when let off lead, was trained by you in a week. And now you're going to video your dog saying hello, then send it to me, and I'm a muppet?! ? ............ ?

You need to write a book for all saluki owners, on how to train their dogs in basic and field obedience, and, just as importantly, so it seems, also to teach them how to talk!

Put me down for a signed copy ?

• Haha 1