Warning

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

NOTHING will ever stop keen hunting men from freelancing.... Lads have been taking illicit game since early times,..those who seek to protect their interests, have tried many dark and devious ways t

Sorry mate had a cracking night though !!

Ffs it will be like a rave with the amount of lamps that's going to be flashing now you've posted that parkings going to be a bitch.

Posted Images

I wonder how many chopsing off about grasses and what they will and won't do will actually be down there having a run and killing some kit this weekend.......I'll tell you, none, that's how many !! Lol

• Like 7

I've no problem with anyone running anything ,been there done that and now older and wiser for it .It's the blatant cocky stupidity that boils my osis,leaving kit for the landowner to find to then ring me for me to then write on here and the fact these arseholes will never stop and talk lol.I now know where they park,a school boy error on their part and easily dealt with .

Luckily I get my fair share from this land and I've always left the hares as the landowner likes to see them but recent events gave changed things .The kill and leave mentallity is one i cannot get my head around as surely the art if poaching is to be as discreat as possible .The lads caught recently nearby were far from hard cases it transpires with one of them actally crying when they impounded his vehicle as it was his wife's birthday next day and he spent the night in swindon nick lol.Wasnt one of you valley commandos was it lol.I really don't care what anyone does as I'm as passionate about hunting as the next nan and would do same if circumstances changed but I can assure you ,no one would know I'd been there. The landowner is a proper countryman too and can't understand the wanton killing for no other reason than bragging rights and phones me when a carcass is found .

Lamping is a thing of the past for me so any lamp is obviius ly not ne and will

be reported.

ENJOY what you do just do it discreetly please .

Lmao..you have no problem....yet would ring the POLICE... wxxnker.

• Like 1

I wonder how many chopsing off about grasses and what they will and won't do will actually be down there having a run and killing some kit this weekend.......I'll tell you, none, that's how many !! Lol

Some may have already visited since thread went up.

• Like 1

I don't really understand why your defending this fella Wilf ,lots of people have had to put up with the ,smash/kill/leave low life's on their permission ,but to threaten to phone the police is just wrong . to threaten to phone the police about poachers on a site full of poachers is a bit stupid ....all the macho posturing may get up your nose ....but there is only one baddie here Foxdropper .

• Like 1

Some may have already visited since thread went up.

;)

I don't really understand why your defending this fella Wilf ,lots of people have had to put up with the ,smash/kill/leave low life's on their permission ,but to threaten to phone the police is just wrong . to threaten to phone the police about poachers on a site full of poachers is a bit stupid ....all the macho posturing may get up your nose ....but there is only one baddie here Foxdropper .

And what choice does a lad who values his guns have when plenty of 'hardcore' dog lads openly imply they'd make up whatever they have to to have a shooting man's guns taken off him? You have to be careful as f**k these days.

Folks that haven't managed their own patch to improve it's productivity couldn't understand the frustration of dealing with this shit. The landowner demands you're on side in helping them deal with it, the law demands you sit idle and the 'poachers' demand you deal with them face to face. That's the reality for a lot of keepers and men that actually put a lot of effort into their own hard earnt patch.

I agree, FD was totally wasting his time with this. Just blowing off steam and should expect all the bullshit he got in return. One thing is certain, this thread won't have done shit all. It won't stop his problem and it won't have made it any worse. It's all just bollocks.

Us and them, us and them. You'll find a lot don't begrudge the other their sport so long as it doesn't cause grief. When it does there aren't many option in dealing with it.

• Like 6

I'm not defending anyone, I'm just saying that any level headed person who isn't being an over sensitive fanny can see the blokes point.

So what if he is phoning the plod, what's he meant to do......have a square go on the cobbles with every bloke he meets?

Phoning the plod makes total sense for a bloke like FD by the sound of it, better for him and better for whoever he phones them about......keeps life simple.

The hunting fraternity is like any other walk of life, there's some decent lads and some unmitigated f***ing plebs.......it's not some sacred underworld brotherhood.

• Like 7

The half wits who act like total twats arnt just messing it up for gunners ,they are ruining my sport and many like me ,I have no intention of getting involved in fights or fueds with the tossers and I'm happy to let the plod and keepers do their job ,...but maybe its my upbringing ,but resorting to phoning the police ? Its just not an option for me ...

• Like 7

Fair enough mate, but I'm afraid upbringing just don't come into it.

We are not talking about an underworld code here, we are talking what makes sense.

Is it better to beat a fella into a coma over something that annoys you but didn't directly threaten your safety and risk doing 8 years behind the door or just phone the f***ing plod and let them sort it out?........nobody wants to be the bloke doing 8 years and nobody wants to be the bloke in the coma.

You are normally a sensible bloke mate so what the f**k are you talking about?

You do realize that getting involved in a set to with a lad or lads won't involve a bloke getting a black eye and learning his lesson don't you ?..........it just don't work like that, someone has to get really done in bad just to be in the safe side!

Does that sound worth it to you ?

• Like 3

We are not talking about an underworld code here, we are talking what makes sense.

Is it better to beat a fella into a coma over something that annoys you but didn't directly threaten your safety and risk doing 8 years behind the door or just phone the f***ing plod and let them sort it out?........nobody wants to be the bloke doing 8 years and nobody wants to be the bloke in the coma.

You do realize that getting involved in a set to with a lad or lads won't involve a bloke getting a black eye and learning his lesson don't you ?..........it just don't work like that, someone has to get really done in bad just to be in the safe side!

Foxdropper doesn't own the land...he PAYS too shoot it ffs... so what makes him the authority that the farmer goes too if someone lamps his land... its fxck all to do way foxdropper he should tell the FARMER to ring the police.... lol..id see through it if foxdropper was allowed to cull the deer for free and keep the meat then he still wouldn't have the right to be honest...NO ONE OWNS DEER...THERE WILD ANIMALS AND FREEE TO ROAM WHERE THEY LIKE...just happens they wander through the land he PAYS to shoot... everyone who has hard earned permission has other people hunting it but don't run to the police...ffs. as far as im aware you live in Ireland now... do you know what they do to police informants in Ireland.

Foxdropper doesn't own the land...he PAYS too shoot it ffs... so what makes him the authority that the farmer goes too if someone lamps his land... its fxck all to do way foxdropper he should tell the FARMER to ring the police.... lol..id see through it if foxdropper was allowed to cull the deer for free and keep the meat then he still wouldn't have the right to be honest...NO ONE OWNS DEER...THERE WILD ANIMALS AND FREEE TO ROAM WHERE THEY LIKE...just happens they wander through the land he PAYS to shoot... everyone who has hard earned permission has other people hunting it but don't run to the police...ffs. as far as im aware you live in Ireland now... do you know what they do to police informants in Ireland.

f**k sake mate, bore off........"what they do to police informants in Ireland".......do me a f***ing favour!

Astanley, wasn't meant to be mate.

Anyway, that's me......

• Like 1