Warning

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

NOTHING will ever stop keen hunting men from freelancing.... Lads have been taking illicit game since early times,..those who seek to protect their interests, have tried many dark and devious ways t

Sorry mate had a cracking night though !!

Ffs it will be like a rave with the amount of lamps that's going to be flashing now you've posted that parkings going to be a bitch.

Posted Images

A true dog man wouldn't leave anything laying around edible or not, have a look on foolsbook see who's standing over a beastie with tracky bottoms and air maxs, they probably the knobbers responsible imo. Atb dc

Just seen your location lol.

• Like 1

I've no problem with anyone running anything ,been there done that and now older and wiser for it .It's the blatant cocky stupidity that boils my osis,leaving kit for the landowner to find to then ring me for me to then write on here and the fact these arseholes will never stop and talk lol.I now know where they park,a school boy error on their part and easily dealt with .

Luckily I get my fair share from this land and I've always left the hares as the landowner likes to see them but recent events gave changed things .The kill and leave mentallity is one i cannot get my head around as surely the art if poaching is to be as discreat as possible .The lads caught recently nearby were far from hard cases it transpires with one of them actally crying when they impounded his vehicle as it was his wife's birthday next day and he spent the night in swindon nick lol.Wasnt one of you valley commandos was it lol.I really don't care what anyone does as I'm as passionate about hunting as the next nan and would do same if circumstances changed but I can assure you ,no one would know I'd been there. The landowner is a proper countryman too and can't understand the wanton killing for no other reason than bragging rights and phones me when a carcass is found .

Lamping is a thing of the past for me so any lamp is obviius ly not ne and will

be reported.

ENJOY what you do just do it discreetly please .

• Like 11

Where I hold some respect here ta you fox dropper yas blatantly tells folk what you were and what you have now become have a good season my respect da some one being up front and honest there be those types that ain't got the minerals they call them back stabbers or shit pokers ause crawlers ta name a few .some will take heed others not just remember folk leave nothing to go upsetting landowners etc.good hunting all the season now in full swing get at it .atb bunnys.

I've had running dogs in the past ,one very good the rest mediocre but I've never left what they killed ,always fed it to them .Bit of respect for the land and landowner us all I require or plate numbers will be given to police ,can't say fairer than that

I've no problem with anyone running anything ,been there done that and now older and wiser for it .It's the blatant cocky stupidity that boils my osis,leaving kit for the landowner to find to then ring me for me to then write on here and the fact these arseholes will never stop and talk lol.I now know where they park,a school boy error on their part and easily dealt with .

Luckily I get my fair share from this land and I've always left the hares as the landowner likes to see them but recent events gave changed things .The kill and leave mentallity is one i cannot get my head around as surely the art if poaching is to be as discreat as possible .The lads caught recently nearby were far from hard cases it transpires with one of them actally crying when they impounded his vehicle as it was his wife's birthday next day and he spent the night in swindon nick lol.Wasnt one of you valley commandos was it lol.I really don't care what anyone does as I'm as passionate about hunting as the next nan and would do same if circumstances changed but I can assure you ,no one would know I'd been there. The landowner is a proper countryman too and can't understand the wanton killing for no other reason than bragging rights and phones me when a carcass is found .

Lamping is a thing of the past for me so any lamp is obviius ly not ne and will

be reported.

ENJOY what you do just do it discreetly please .

well said can't stand people that kill for the sake of it and leave carcasses lying for everyone to see clowns
  • Like 2

Fd if you know where they park.

Have you considered opening a lemonade stand and an array of various different sandwiches.

To cater for the large influx of lampers due at the weekend.

Charge a pound for parking be minted.

Lol and 20p off a sandwich.offer only applies to egg and cress.

Plus water bowls for panting lurchers

• Like 5

Having hammerheads killing and leaving animals in the fields must be a sickener, but I've never understood this mentality of shooting all the hares off the land, it has'nt solved anything on the farms where I've known it to have been done, and it does'nt stop them running whatever else is on the place, and it's a sorry sight to see the land devoid of hares

There will be loads of batterys going on charge now ready for the weekends lamping bonanza.

Look out Wiltshire alongthe m4 it's going to be lit up.

Like the gold rush of 1800s lol.

it'll be like a rave down there come the weekend with all the road siders Now we've all been told there's plenty of deer an hares to run haha

Think I'll get down there next time the weather looks good, don't phone the police please fox dropper. If there's one thing i hate and it's a f***ing grass there the lowest of the low in my eyes. Over wat aswell a bit of land ffs as long as like people said it's not someone you took there I don't see a problem. Anyone fancy meeting up, ??

• Like 2

Think I'll get down there next time the weather looks good, don't phone the police please fox dropper. If there's one thing i hate and it's a f***ing grass there the lowest of the low in my eyes. Over wat aswell a bit of land ffs as long as like people said it's not someone you took there I don't see a problem. Anyone fancy meeting up,

Make sure you got plenty of change on you.

For lemonade and sandwiches lol.

• Like 1

Think I'll get down there next time the weather looks good, don't phone the police please fox dropper. If there's one thing i hate and it's a f***ing grass there the lowest of the low in my eyes. Over wat aswell a bit of land ffs as long as like people said it's not someone you took there I don't see a problem. Anyone fancy meeting up,

Make sure you got plenty of change on you.

For lemonade and sandwiches lol.

haha hope there's cheese An pickle sandwichs on offer