Warning

Had it on my perm back along lads driving round fields trashing the place chucking dogs out the window but they was braking down gates with there trucks was happening all over not just on my perm. Some other farmer court them and trapped them in a field and called old bill not sure what happened in the end but it all stoped after that

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

NOTHING will ever stop keen hunting men from freelancing.... Lads have been taking illicit game since early times,..those who seek to protect their interests, have tried many dark and devious ways t

Sorry mate had a cracking night though !!

Ffs it will be like a rave with the amount of lamps that's going to be flashing now you've posted that parkings going to be a bitch.

Posted Images

You are only going on foxdroppers word that deer have been left. He has said on here on more than one occasion he will get what he wants by any means possible. Grassing, getting friends to pay innocent lads a visit, these are all things he has openly said on here, so I wouldn't be taking his word as gospel.

Edited by dogmandont
  • Like 1

Makes me laugh, everyone knows the Score when you have a wander.......FD is saying no different to the majority of keepers/land owners.

It's not rocket science, take your chances if you want to but if you want to make a pure c**t of the job don't cry if it bites you and everyone else in the arse........I dont know why everyone is puffing their chest out ! Lol

If most of you were in his position you'd be saying and doing the exact same.

• Like 7

Landowners keepers, police, anti's , helicopters, 4x4 turbo vehicles, nightvision scopes, Drones recording footage as well as mobile phone cameras etc etc all used in the war against poachers both day and night, and have been for years but still it goes on

do you seriously think one strongly worded post on the THL running dog section is going to leave Swindon a haven for wildlife too thrive in safety, (well until you decide to come along and shoot it to death) :laugh:

Seen more stuff left dead on fields by muppets with .22 rimfires, shooting from the comfort of vehicles than ive seen left by dog lads

What are you going to do in reality? nothing like most , if you have any sense and want too keep your guns, you will simply observe and report and leave too the police, start shooting dogs and you will land yourself in a whole mire of shite, same if you start ordering people about whilst carrying a gun, your not paid to look after the land your paying for use of it, have a trial run without taking your rifle along, go out in the pitch dark late and find and confront some poachers and report back how it went, should be interesting

Edited by arcticgun
  • Like 9

I dont get all this go anywhere no permission malarky ive worked hard to get what little perm ive got & i concider it a privilege not a god given right to go on the land ive got. Ive lost two local farms in recent years coz mindless fekwits have ruined it driving all over it leaving gates open etc. One of them now regularly shoot the hares to keep the coursers off but as a result both farmers have said NO DOGS on their land!! Ive not been back on either farm with the dogs as a respect to the time when i was allowed on it. I wouldnt want any f****r on my property with out permission. Atb

• Like 1

One or two of my permissions have been regular spots hit by freelancers and still are to this day.

I don't care too much and understand it's not my business to get involved in what other people do.it's all part and parcel of the game.

The only thing that would bother me was If I bumped into a mate or someone who I had invited to accompany me on a previous occasion. . . going behind my back etc. I'm not a violent man, but anger does strange things to certain people.I black out and remember nothing, unfortunately.

Edited by vin
Who wouldn't protect what's theirs?

As for poaching with dogs to feed yourself, wrong era no? Foods never been cheaper.

None of you robin hood's would chance poaching in Texas. I'd say anyone with the inclination could become part of a shooting/hunting community and gain access to work your dogs whist not thieving/trespassing , intimidating residents/farmers, worrying livestock/Gamebirds? Even if you're a sensible one man and dog on foot, would you really condone it on a public forum, and stand shoulder to shoulder with the wronguns?[/quote here we go there's one a those with that we are who we are.atb bunnys.