Warning

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

NOTHING will ever stop keen hunting men from freelancing.... Lads have been taking illicit game since early times,..those who seek to protect their interests, have tried many dark and devious ways t

Sorry mate had a cracking night though !!

Ffs it will be like a rave with the amount of lamps that's going to be flashing now you've posted that parkings going to be a bitch.

Posted Images

Or some dog lads can't own guns so they get a dog .

It may appear that I'm up myself ,have a chip about lurches ,have never owned a good one lol but the truth is I'm no different to any of you in that I love hunting of all forms but I won't put up with tossers on land i try to manage ,killing for no reason other than to get a pic up on the net .Some of you have shown you are at or even beneath this level with your comments and im sure the lads that behave with some decoram distance thrmselves from scum such as that .

I'm not a liar ,I don't care what happens to anyone caught and yes I will report anyone I see lamping, running the land i pay for .

I can't put it plainer than that .Have a good season but please think before coming here .

Lads take these risks week in week out what you think by posting on the thl no ones ever gonna run your land

Running a few hares ,pulling a few deer is one thing mate but just thrm with you .

Fd if your so high and mighty why bother with the likes of us dog men? Seems you have said you don't care what people think anymore your getting very defensive over this!!

Maybe because I actually care about the countryside and it's wildlife .It's not there to make anyone look a better person or to be killed and left to rot .Amazes me why anyone thinks it's ok ,totally beyond me .I don't care what happens to the scum when they get caught mate nor do I care about anyones feelings on the subject .Too long at it to put up with shit from supposed dog men .

I sort of got your point at the start I didn't agree with the old bill but each man to there own but you say about how people have responded but you've been arguing right back with them. You are right scum who leave it there and just do it for a pic but you can't expect to put a thread up giving people a warning and expect that to go down well. People from all walks of life on here from all over the country all on here because we love hunting in sure there are wrong ones on here but all you have done is given them a heads up if they are on here so they won't be back for a while but someone will take there place. Like it's been said leave it to land owner and old bill. If the land owner rings just tell him you've done all you can instead of coming on here making threats.

• Like 1

Not a threat just a heads up . I've seen enough to know some folk only learn from mistakes of their own rather than from others .If one lad decides Wiltshire aint for him ,to not have his car crushed and dog pts then good enough for me .There will always be big hard men who think they are untouchable and I'm not in anyway surprised by the response but things are changing here ,people have had enough and if it prevents one of those hard men crying because his dog is dead then again job done .Someone on here will know those guilty or indeed be the ones coming here so what better place to just warn them their activities are noted .

• Like 1

Bad job leaving a dead deer in the open and not taking it home to eat .bad job for someone to get nicked because of the attention things like that going on can bring. But a stiff warning should be appreciated and not getting locked up and all the shit that's comes with it , afterwards, and your dogs for one if you care about them. Lurchers were made for putting food on the table, pest control, and hobby and best friend for you both to enjoy. And to be humane as possible

• Like 1

Bad job leaving a dead deer in the open and not taking it home to eat .bad job for someone to get nicked because of the attention things like that going on can bring. But a stiff warning should be appreciated and not getting locked up and all the shit that's comes with it , afterwards, and your dogs for one if you care about them. Lurchers were made for putting food on the table, pest control, and hobby and best friend for you both to enjoy. And to be humane as possible

What do you mean a stiif warning should be appreciated.

what I mean is if you got in trouble being somewhere you shouldn't on land or someone was there before you and you got the near blame, then a gamekeeper or someone gives you a telling off seriously or a punch is lot acceptable and appreciated than any old bill involved

what I mean is if you got in trouble being somewhere you shouldn't on land or someone was there before you and you got the near blame, then a gamekeeper or someone gives you a telling off seriously or a punch is lot acceptable and appreciated than any old bill involved

Just do what you done lastime blame it on the younger lads.

• Like 1

Not a threat just a heads up . I've seen enough to know some folk only learn from mistakes of their own rather than from others .If one lad decides Wiltshire aint for him ,to not have his car crushed and dog pts then good enough for me .There will always be big hard men who think they are untouchable and I'm not in anyway surprised by the response but things are changing here ,people have had enough and if it prevents one of those hard men crying because his dog is dead then again job done .Someone on here will know those guilty or indeed be the ones coming here so what better place to just warn them their activities are noted .

Good luck, I hope you get the outcome you are looking for.

• Like 1

There is no point in killing deer if you are not going to cash them in.... :hmm:

If the grassed game is being found, left out in the open,..with no history of an encounter or ruck, twixt landowner and running dog lads,...it makes no sense to leave them.

The craic with Roe is to kill quick and keep on until you have another and another,...

It pays to think ahead,... it is stupid to leave a shit trail behind yourself.

Facts are, killing salable game, after dark,..is achievable,...I did it for years... :yes:

However, to be successful, you need to keep on the move, work dozens of different estates in a rotation system,..

Keep away from certain areas. It simply isn't worth the hassle,...

The truth is, once you have been spotted and foolishly educated the custodians of the land...the game is up,...Finito..

Time to move on... :thumbs:

• Like 6

Just do what you done lastime blame it on the younger lads.

how does that work, do you get off with charges?