Warning

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

NOTHING will ever stop keen hunting men from freelancing.... Lads have been taking illicit game since early times,..those who seek to protect their interests, have tried many dark and devious ways t

Sorry mate had a cracking night though !!

Ffs it will be like a rave with the amount of lamps that's going to be flashing now you've posted that parkings going to be a bitch.

Posted Images

Some times its worth running the gauntlet haha

You ain't plumbed in right mate! I remember being out with you, G, D and was it harddigging? Up near yours, lighting the place up like Blackpool illuminations ya crazy bam :laugh: D sat in his works van, all signed up sweating like a slave ?

• Like 1

I've heard this before from people that pay for shooting rights they get very protective of the land they've had to pay to get on An they want to get there money's worth and try warning people off with all manner of little story's who you kidding fd you'd be shooting the hares any way given the chance same as anything else you see that moves. I know a local guy that sounds the same as you...a John Wayne that thinks he needs to fabricate little story's to warn people off the land he pays for shooting rights this same guy believes dogs are only for rabbits every thing else is for the gun and he also owns a running dog that's about as much basic training as a gold fish as he's unable to train a working dog to any standard it came clear to me why he owns a guns and has to pay for shooting! Bet you fall in to the category can't train a dog to any standard so owns a gun haha

It's same old same old many moons ago I have ran with all the locals xs failed lurchermen ,they take ta shooting syndicates estates etc ,they the first ta be on the call out when johny was on ta prowl they even have the gall ta try make a conversation with though. Ahh this his part and part of divides in working dog men been going on since time . Lots a that sort we speak of on here guaranteed. I says this if ones hungry take what Eva from where Eva though please.good hunting fellas atb bunnys.

• Like 1

Sound to me like the blokes just fed up, he has obviously had a gut full hence him posting this thread.

He has permission and has been driven mad, he may have birds down......none of you know.

No need to give it big licks to the chap.

Have a run and take your chances or leave the blokes place alone.......I don't think that's an out of the way thing to say.

• Like 11

Poor show leaving dropped animals around the place, any lurcher lads worth their salt wouldn't leave a sign of being there and certainly wouldn't leave good meat there to rot, they not been shot from the road by any chance? Has been known, anyone got a grudge with you fd? Atb dc

• Like 2