Warning

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

NOTHING will ever stop keen hunting men from freelancing.... Lads have been taking illicit game since early times,..those who seek to protect their interests, have tried many dark and devious ways t

Sorry mate had a cracking night though !!

Ffs it will be like a rave with the amount of lamps that's going to be flashing now you've posted that parkings going to be a bitch.

Posted Images

You sorry bunch of whnging c**ts .They know its Welsh lads because the lady who answered the phone under Mum in his phone book was Welsh and identified her son lol..The motor is from Wales ,the address was in Wales duh,so even the dumbest copper can work out where the lads are from ffs .Read the thread properly before you call anyone a liar ,not all occasions I've written about are on the land i shoot but nearby and spread over several months .Some retards here I see .

Carry on poaching here but the end result will be as outlined ,can't say fairer than that so no more crying when the cars crushed and dogs pts .

Fox droppers full of shat 1 min they had a lad crying next there's a fine left covered in blood and then they catch a lose lurches what people have ran away from BULLSHI T

Might of known a Scouser would get involved ,know it all Jack the lad from nowhere .

Fox droppers full of shat 1 min they had a lad crying next there's a fine left covered in blood and then they catch a lose lurches what people have ran away from BULLSHI T

Might of known a Scouser would get involved ,know it all Jack the lad from nowhere .

Didn't you put on the same or similar last year or 2 years ago and sent who you thought was Welsh PMs ?

Edited by DEERMAN
  • Like 2

Or some dog lads can't own guns so they get a dog .

It may appear that I'm up myself ,have a chip about lurches ,have never owned a good one lol but the truth is I'm no different to any of you in that I love hunting of all forms but I won't put up with tossers on land i try to manage ,killing for no reason other than to get a pic up on the net .Some of you have shown you are at or even beneath this level with your comments and im sure the lads that behave with some decoram distance thrmselves from scum such as that .

I'm not a liar ,I don't care what happens to anyone caught and yes I will report anyone I see lamping, running the land i pay for .

I can't put it plainer than that .Have a good season but please think before coming here .

Fd if your so high and mighty why bother with the likes of us dog men? Seems you have said you don't care what people think anymore your getting very defensive over this!!

Maybe because I actually care about the countryside and it's wildlife .It's not there to make anyone look a better person or to be killed and left to rot .Amazes me why anyone thinks it's ok ,totally beyond me .I don't care what happens to the scum when they get caught mate nor do I care about anyones feelings on the subject .Too long at it to put up with shit from supposed dog men .

Or some dog lads can't own guns so they get a dog .

It may appear that I'm up myself ,have a chip about lurches ,have never owned a good one lol but the truth is I'm no different to any of you in that I love hunting of all forms but I won't put up with tossers on land i try to manage ,killing for no reason other than to get a pic up on the net .Some of you have shown you are at or even beneath this level with your comments and im sure the lads that behave with some decoram distance thrmselves from scum such as that .

I'm not a liar ,I don't care what happens to anyone caught and yes I will report anyone I see lamping, running the land i pay for .

I can't put it plainer than that .Have a good season but please think before coming here .

Lads take these risks week in week out what you think by posting on the thl no ones ever gonna run your land ?

• Like 3