There will be loads of batterys going on charge now ready for the weekends lamping bonanza.

Look out Wiltshire alongthe m4 it's going to be lit up.

Like the gold rush of 1800s lol.

it'll be like a rave down there come the weekend with all the road siders Now we've all been told there's plenty of deer an hares to run haha
As had been said you won't stop someone who's keen.

Which layby you parking in mate lol.

• Like 1

Funny thread this.

• Like 3

Funny thread this.

It's the internet! Nobody actually leaves their bedroom and everyone is a hero. :laugh:

• Like 9

Funny thread this.

It's the internet! Nobody actually leaves their bedroom and everyone is a hero. :laugh:

Speak for yaself haha an get back to yer maths book

Funny thread this.

My maths book is giving me a headache right now! Come on here for comic relief.

• Like 1

Funny thread this.

My maths book is giving me a headache right now! Come on here for comic relief.

Thats the one thing this place has an abundance of haha

It was only going to go one way.....

• Like 3

I been knocking out 3" butt welds on pipe for a month, got to pass the time somehow. Atb Joe

There will be loads of batterys going on charge now ready for the weekends lamping bonanza.

Look out Wiltshire alongthe m4 it's going to be lit up.

Like the gold rush of 1800s lol.

it'll be like a rave down there come the weekend with all the road siders Now we've all been told there's plenty of deer an hares to run haha
As had been said you won't stop someone who's keen.

Which layby you parking in mate lol.

definitely mate and fair play to the people who are keen least there getting out An doing a bit. Haha any I can get in mate I've a feeling most of the laybys will be very busy this weekend don't there
  • Like 1

NOTHING will ever stop keen hunting men from freelancing.... :no:

Lads have been taking illicit game since early times,..those who seek to protect their interests, have tried many dark and devious ways to stop poachers...

The facts are, imprisonment,..dismemberment (man traps, etc ) and even sending them on an impromptu sea voyage, to Botany Bay, has never curtailed them. :laugh:

A few years ago I took on the rabbiting across a nice piece of ground...I also had carte blanche to shoot whatever I wanted.

I was also given, free reign to set my traps, nets, snares, and run anything I wanted to with my dogs.... It was good....Happy Days.... :boogy:

For a while, I became extremely possessive of my good fortune,...I was staying up half the night, waiting for trespassers.

I was so jealous of seeing others working the place and scared that someone, out there, would steal my game...

I was getting obsessional...and it took my Wife to convince me, that I was turning a wee bit nutty, over something that in reality, was not really mine in the first place. :blink:

In short, my desire to keep all my toys from, all the other kids,..was ruining my passion for the hunt... :yes:

It took me a while to realize, that today,...it really is, 'a dog eat dog world'... :thumbs:

attachicon.giflamping molly 010.jpg

Been there done that too Phil but I wasn't paying good money for that right, like FoxDropper is and that IMO would piss off any man.

• Like 6

I been knocking out 3" butt welds on pipe for a month, got to pass the time somehow. Atb Joe

Tig or arc, should have plenty cash in bank then

A true dog man wouldn't leave anything laying around edible or not, have a look on foolsbook see who's standing over a beastie with tracky bottoms and air maxs, they probably the knobbers responsible imo. Atb dc

• Like 10

A true dog man wouldn't leave anything laying around edible or not, have a look on foolsbook see who's standing over a beastie with tracky bottoms and air maxs, they probably the knobbers responsible imo. Atb dc

Just seen your location lol.

• Like 1

Tig or arc, should have plenty cash in bank then
I often dream of GPS trackers, pickup trucks, designer hunting gear, cold steel trailmasters....then I wake up and pay the loan, bills, :)
  • Like 3

I've no problem with anyone running anything ,been there done that and now older and wiser for it .It's the blatant cocky stupidity that boils my osis,leaving kit for the landowner to find to then ring me for me to then write on here and the fact these arseholes will never stop and talk lol.I now know where they park,a school boy error on their part and easily dealt with .

Luckily I get my fair share from this land and I've always left the hares as the landowner likes to see them but recent events gave changed things .The kill and leave mentallity is one i cannot get my head around as surely the art if poaching is to be as discreat as possible .The lads caught recently nearby were far from hard cases it transpires with one of them actally crying when they impounded his vehicle as it was his wife's birthday next day and he spent the night in swindon nick lol.Wasnt one of you valley commandos was it lol.I really don't care what anyone does as I'm as passionate about hunting as the next nan and would do same if circumstances changed but I can assure you ,no one would know I'd been there. The landowner is a proper countryman too and can't understand the wanton killing for no other reason than bragging rights and phones me when a carcass is found .

Lamping is a thing of the past for me so any lamp is obviius ly not ne and will

be reported.

ENJOY what you do just do it discreetly please .

• Like 11