Everyone's jumped on wrong side of the fence every now and then Jesus ! If they have left deer yea that's wrong but other wise early bird gets the worm !

I know what you're saying bud, I do as I chose to do, but you can't really defend the indefensible is my point. Just cause you know it's wrong or maybe only a little bit wrong doesn't mean you can justify it, you have to just accept that your a wronguns mate haha.

Some times its worth running the gauntlet haha

You ain't plumbed in right mate! I remember being out with you, G, D and was it harddigging? Up near yours, lighting the place up like Blackpool illuminations ya crazy bam :laugh: D sat in his works van, all signed up sweating like a slave

A needs a must mate haha

I dont get all this go anywhere no permission malarky ive worked hard to get what little perm ive got & i concider it a privilege not a god given right to go on the land ive got. Ive lost two local farms in recent years coz mindless fekwits have ruined it driving all over it leaving gates open etc. One of them now regularly shoot the hares to keep the coursers off but as a result both farmers have said NO DOGS on their land!! Ive not been back on either farm with the dogs as a respect to the time when i was allowed on it. I wouldnt want any f****r on my property with out permission. Atb

• Like 1

One or two of my permissions have been regular spots hit by freelancers and still are to this day.

I don't care too much and understand it's not my business to get involved in what other people do.it's all part and parcel of the game.

The only thing that would bother me was If I bumped into a mate or someone who I had invited to accompany me on a previous occasion. . . going behind my back etc. I'm not a violent man, but anger does strange things to certain people.I black out and remember nothing, unfortunately.

Edited by vin
  • Like 6

Think phils got it spot on youll never stop places getting hit hard in certain areas no matter what you do.

And i think these crackdowns by police make it worse it gives way to more recklessness/stupidity.

• Like 2

Who wouldn't protect what's theirs?

As for poaching with dogs to feed yourself, wrong era no? Foods never been cheaper.

None of you robin hood's would chance poaching in Texas. I'd say anyone with the inclination could become part of a shooting/hunting community and gain access to work your dogs whist not thieving/trespassing , intimidating residents/farmers, worrying livestock/Gamebirds? Even if you're a sensible one man and dog on foot, would you really condone it on a public forum, and stand shoulder to shoulder with the wronguns?[/quote here we go there's one a those with that we are who we are.atb bunnys.

One or two of my permissions have been regular spots hit by freelancers and still are to this day.

I don't care too much and understand it's not my business to get involved in what other people do.it's all part and parcel of the game.

The only thing that would bother me was If I bumped into a mate or someone who I had invited to accompany me on a previous occasion. . . going behind my back etc. I'm not a violent man, but anger does strange things to certain people.I black out and remember nothing, unfortunately.

vin i totally understand what yas saying but this his respect trust amongst fellow hunters off the similar type ,and one day out deserves the same back but y'all still get those tha g back on yas asking fa perm I could go anywhere and red necks coming up have done this over decades and now some truly believe they doing me a favour on a day out.lolatb bunnys

Arcticguns spot on aswell alot of peple with these gun licenses love them too much to ever risk getting in bother and from what ive heard locally police revoke these tickets over minor incidents these days.

• Like 2

I believe arctics right I think in reality he should have offered nights out to those willing to travel ,make peace and and fellow friends soon sort that stretch out however I have just give the past code area to fellow family travelling slowly to the venue they love a night out but make use of all I can guarantee nothing will be left to spoil atb bunnys.

• Like 1

Nothing I hate more than roadside fox shooters that leave dead foxes lying where they fell. Does it happen on my perm, yip, would I ever consider ringing the police and giving reg numbers, not a f***ing chance..

• Like 4

Riflemen,and lurcher boys dont mix,never have,they say we scare off missed foxes with our lurchers,and i say you leave clipped foxes to die slowly.had this row just yesterday with a shooter

• Like 3

There will be loads of batterys going on charge now ready for the weekends lamping bonanza.

Look out Wiltshire alongthe m4 it's going to be lit up.

Like the gold rush of 1800s lol.

it'll be like a rave down there come the weekend with all the road siders Now we've all been told there's plenty of deer an hares to run haha
  • Like 1