Warning

On 1 of my farm perms the farmer told me someone else is sneaking on.i do hope to bump into him 1 day or night.

So I can have a chat with him.

Maybe I can have a look on his perm if he has got any that is.im not in the least bothered that he is going on there.

I've invited lads onto my perm and kept my dog on the slip all night not 1 slip did my dog have.

Every thing in the beam I encouraged the lad who I invited on to have for his dog.

I've invited numerous lads on a days ferreting.

We're I've let them take home all the bunnys caught that day.

Plus ive topped up the haul by half of my freezer to give them rabbits as where they are rabbits are thin on the ground were they live.

I agree with you about not leaving game.

I can't drive past roadkill with out stopping.

But I can't get my head around the way you are openly admiting to giving details to the law.

I can't agree with that.

But there you go everyone is different I suppose.

I like invites like that. All invites appreciated my pm. Thanks ?

• Like 1

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

NOTHING will ever stop keen hunting men from freelancing.... Lads have been taking illicit game since early times,..those who seek to protect their interests, have tried many dark and devious ways t

Sorry mate had a cracking night though !!

Ffs it will be like a rave with the amount of lamps that's going to be flashing now you've posted that parkings going to be a bitch.

Posted Images

On 1 of my farm perms the farmer told me someone else is sneaking on.i do hope to bump into him 1 day or night.

Maybe I can have a look on his perm if he has got any that is.im not in the least bothered that he is going on there.

I've invited lads onto my perm and kept my dog on the slip all night not 1 slip did my dog have.

Every thing in the beam I encouraged the lad who I invited on to have for his dog.

Plus ive topped up the haul by half of my freezer to give them rabbits as where they are rabbits are thin on the ground were they live.

But I can't get my head around the way you are openly admiting to giving details to the law.

I can't agree with that.

I like invites like that. All invites appreciated my pm. Thanks

am i still getting a visit this month.?

hope so.

I can't agree with that.

hope so.

Depends if I come down, get kettle on and biscuits ready ?

I can't agree with that.

hope so.

Depends if I come down, get kettle on and biscuits ready

haha.last month you were,now it depends.

beep,beep this vehicle is reversing.

don't throw threats around if you can't manage them.

Sweet f**k another offliner lol

thats twice he's threatened me now with ''i know where you live'' even went to the trouble to actually find out and ''i'll pop in a give you a visit'' after disagreements on here.

:laugh: :laugh: i think he thought i'd be worried.not about him or anybody else. :feck: :feck:

go get f****d

No another bout for the thl charity boxing match. Ovbiously socks has pulled out for what ever reason so looks like il be judging

who's organising it.?

i want 5 fights.get it all over in 1 night.

Your a very sad man, and with what I heard you wouldn't make it past the first fight with a child ?

thats twice he's threatened me now with ''i know where you live'' even went to the trouble to actually find out and ''i'll pop in a give you a visit'' after disagreements on here.

:laugh: :laugh: i think he thought i'd be worried.not about him or anybody else. :feck: :feck:

go get f****d

Get one of the mods to give you his IP address then you can pop down to him.

go get f****d

Get one of the mods to give you his IP address then you can pop down to him.

no i've never challenged anybody on here but if some prick turns up at my door meaning me harm i'll do my best to end it ASAP.