Warning

Your the one with all the talk ,the big balls about people coming here,the piss taker lol but now your on your high horse when I dare to suggest you've strayed lol.I couldn't honestly care less if you do come this way .The trail cams tell me no one's been here for just under a week on mine anyway but others nearby still getting attention. All i ask is please don't leave any carcasses behind ,not too much to ask is it .Have a good season mate and may all your kills leave with you.

if u catch lads on these trail cams what are u gona do with the footage?

Do you even have to ask.

can't see the point in trail cams if police have there phone address and registration number.
If the police have phone numbers registrations and addresses...why the fek have they not gone and lifted them?? If they were involved as foxdroppers said then why have the not been and cuffed them. Dont make sense to be honest.
exactly the point I'm making. Something don't add up

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

NOTHING will ever stop keen hunting men from freelancing.... Lads have been taking illicit game since early times,..those who seek to protect their interests, have tried many dark and devious ways t

Sorry mate had a cracking night though !!

Ffs it will be like a rave with the amount of lamps that's going to be flashing now you've posted that parkings going to be a bitch.

Posted Images

Fd you have really got it bad haven't you.

First you come on here starting a warning thread.

And now you have started accusing single members ie me of poaching the land lol.

Let me tell you 1 thing.

Paranoia will destroy yuh.

I bet it's doing your head right in.

Are lads on this forum or not that have been on your land.

Who's to say they havnt .Paranoia seems to be you lads problems not mine lol.The trail cams are for my own use .

The only thing not making sense is the lads who leave gear to be found .

Ill tell you why the havent.. its the start of hunting season..if they were arrested for coursinv or hunting deer with dogs theyd a been all over the 6 o clock news ya muppet.. foxdropper i agree leaving dead animals lying about is not on nor is killing just to say youve killed something.. but thats why the plod get paid to do there job..unless of course you actually work for the police then its not your job to try and catch so called poachers.. you really think your not above your station going on like sgt bilko. Fs.

Some right sad c**ts on here . Either stay away or get caught it really it that simple lol . Just glad no one I know ever stoops that low but then again why would they . Us wealthy southerners have no need to fraternise with social scroungers ,misfits never done a days work which the majority of don’t give a f**k lurcher owners are .im glad I’ve seen what I’ve seen and done what I have and managed to steer clear of the type .

There might be some sad c**ts on here and scroungers

But they ain't grasses like your self.

Now go and give the land owner your cheque.

So the lads can poach your perm.

And another thing FD.

Are you saying you have never gone for a wander with the terriers and had a dig.were you haven't got perm.

Of course you have.and that was òn some other lads perm.

You fecking hypocrite

No need mate . I’ve more digging than I need . Of course I poached when I had the runners but this thread isn’t about that is it . It’s about deliberately leaving game for the landowner to find who then rings me . I’m no different to many on here but I have a stake in what happens on this land . Put yourself in my shoes mate . I pay for the stalking and game shooting on 230 acres and some scrote thinks it’s ok to drop by and kill stuff for a few pics and bragging rights . . All your defensive come backs can’t surely stand up for this . As said I have no problem with a shine over the fence but leaving blatant calling cards is a c**ts trick .

On 1 of my farm perms the farmer told me someone else is sneaking on.i do hope to bump into him 1 day or night.

So I can have a chat with him.

Maybe I can have a look on his perm if he has got any that is.im not in the least bothered that he is going on there.

I've invited lads onto my perm and kept my dog on the slip all night not 1 slip did my dog have.

Every thing in the beam I encouraged the lad who I invited on to have for his dog.

I've invited numerous lads on a days ferreting.

We're I've let them take home all the bunnys caught that day.

Plus ive topped up the haul by half of my freezer to give them rabbits as where they are rabbits are thin on the ground were they live.

I agree with you about not leaving game.

I can't drive past roadkill with out stopping.

But I can't get my head around the way you are openly admiting to giving details to the law.

I can't agree with that.

But there you go everyone is different I suppose.

• Like 5

Like I said I’m not a liar . Everything us up front with me . I’ve invited many lads off here to rat, shoot and dig mate .

It’s the attitude of a few that’s forced me to involve and get involve with old bill to stop this and stop we will despite those giving it large .

Like I said I’m not a liar . Everything us up front with me . I’ve invited many lads off here to rat, shoot and dig mate .

It’s the attitude of a few that’s forced me to involve and get involve with old bill to stop this and stop we will despite those giving it large .

Well there you are do what you want it doesent affect me. as I've never set foot in Wiltshire.

I've enough to go at where I am.

• Like 1