Lol what a bunch of talkers .Fecking funny all the talk but no one's been here for just under a week now .Couldn't make the shit up you fuckers spout .Maybe ,just maybe the rant has sunk in .The cull is in full swing here at moment ,old bill, antis and farmers facing off nightly .Crazy times .

In and out dont let them know youve been their 👀👍

Now I'm going out on a limb here but my guess as to why nobody has been there could be because it full of antis police shooters and farmers wandering around all night lol .......

• Like 6

It's more likely the same idiots ain't been back on , most poachers you won't know they have been unless you catch them at it

• Like 3

Ive had it before. I just changed the area of my permission and got new farms somewhere nobody bothers.

You ran away with your tail between your legs.

Ive had it before. I just changed the area of my permission and got new farms somewhere nobody bothers.

haha😂. I say leave em to it, youll never stop them. Found better permission because of it too. Did me a favour.👍 what would you suggest then?
  • Like 2

I pay for the shooting rights and don't appreciate scum killing deer and leaving them for the landowner to find .I'm going to shoot the hares ,no other choice .

another divvy shooter shooting all the hares I'm sick of seeing hares wiped out in areas by clowns with guns never mind you sick of the coursing... Your kind always come unstuck prick in Barbour jacket trying to give it the big en... Keep coursing especially you Wiltshire lads
  • Like 2

haha😂. I say leave em to it, youll never stop them. Found better permission because of it too. Did me a favour.👍 what would you suggest then?

This is THL so obvioisly i'd get cammed up and bury myself in a fox hole. When they showed up i'd single handedly beat them into a bloody pulp with my hands tied behind my back.

I pay for the shooting rights and don't appreciate scum killing deer and leaving them for the landowner to find .I'm going to shoot the hares ,no other choice .

another divvy shooter shooting all the hares I'm sick of seeing hares wiped out in areas by clowns with guns never mind you sick of the coursing... Your kind always come unstuck prick in Barbour jacket trying to give it the big en... Keep coursing especially you Wiltshire lads

I would do and have done the same as Foxdropper, and it worked.

• Like 1

Why do you feel the need to broadcast it on here hydro? Don't be making a foxdropper out of yourself.

• Like 1

I sympathise with FD, and it's the truth, the c**ts that do this sort of stuff have no respect for their quarry.

They are the people who give proper dog men a bad reputation and they push landowners to do things like that to avoid having their property trashed, equipment stolen etc etc.

The only way to stop them is to stop it being worth their while.

• Like 2

What ever you got to do hydro do it, I don't agree with it but that's neither here nor there,

• Like 2

It seems some Welsh lads have been very sloppy lol. A landowner nearby found a blood stained mobile phone in a gateway and rang the lads Mum. Lol you couldn't make the shit up .Needless to say plod has the phone and will be following up in due course .More dead hares and a roe follower found pushed in a hedge ,thick c**ts .The net is closing in and i for one will be glad when stupid fuckers like this have their car impounded and dogs taken away .If anyone knows the twats please pass on these facts as local landowners have really had enough .Make of it what you will ,only myself to please these days .

• Like 1

Sound like a bunch of amatuers,hope they get wake up call.

It seems some Welsh lads have been very sloppy lol. A landowner nearby found a blood stained mobile phone in a gateway and rang the lads Mum. Lol you couldn't make the shit up .Needless to say plod has the phone and will be following up in due course .More dead hares and a roe follower found pushed in a hedge ,thick c**ts .The net is closing in and i for one will be glad when stupid fuckers like this have their car impounded and dogs taken away .If anyone knows the twats please pass on these facts as local landowners have really had enough .Make of it what you will ,only myself to please these days .

If the dogs get taken chances are they'll be pts,good man yourself.

If the dogs get taken chances are they'll be pts,good man yourself.

Was just thinking the same. Just because the lads buggered up don't mean the dogs need to pay the price.

• Like 2