Warning

Care to explain. Are you saying someone's livestock and wild deer, hares and rabbits are the same.

in a way i suppose.

a dog chasing sheep on private land is the same as a dog chasing deer on private land in the land owners eye's.

apart from one's worth £35 and one's worth £100 but the price of something shouldn't be the reason if you pull the trigger or not.

if i caught anybody poaching my land i'd probably be more intrested in seeing his dog work.

• Like 1

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

NOTHING will ever stop keen hunting men from freelancing.... Lads have been taking illicit game since early times,..those who seek to protect their interests, have tried many dark and devious ways t

Sorry mate had a cracking night though !!

Ffs it will be like a rave with the amount of lamps that's going to be flashing now you've posted that parkings going to be a bitch.

Posted Images

As the son of a Welsh Hill farmer, this is a subject that I am passionate about...

If a dog is ragging woolies,..he will get shot,..that is the way of things...

If a dog is biting Chavies,....he will also get shot,... :yes:

In the Wild West,..if a man stole a horse,..he was hanged...

Should a verminous low-life cur, who takes another man's dog be hung,...well, of course not....

Hanging would be too good for that fecker.... :censored:

• Like 2

Trouble is half these fucwits poaching deer have got nothing they live in flats,these type got no regard for anyone who has anything.ive had 4 pikeys,4 dogs in my garden,i went out,they started getting all fired up..i told em if someone comes in your camp 400 of you come flying out.two faced c....ts

Edited by Qbgrey

If your much loved mutt trots into my land this time of year and is chasing my ewes, damage or not I would blow its head off and not think twice about it.

That is not the same thing as a lurcher on a slip next to its owner.

How many here have had dogs or even know anyone that have had dogs shot by a keeper for poaching ?........not many I'll bet.

First and foremost you just wouldn't take the shot knowing there is a human being somewhere in the field and certainly not if it was standing next to one two feet away.

You just wouldn't, anyone who does is a clown and deserves everything that's coming to them never mind the dog.

• Like 1

I belonged to a small shoot, putting down 300 poults. The syndicate members carried out the feeding and vermin control and were successfully doing so, until one night some person(s) decided to kill all the roosting birds with flirter and ball bearings. Also on this occasion carcasses were left lying where they had fallen. How 'long way off' is this from stealing your dog?

it's a millions mikes aways fella ones jukel his a personal companion hunter partner and more a phessie his just a phessie mostly reared by those with to much and shot fa a few quid .were they twelve mill lead shot if they were they killed instantly .feck all ta do with dog theft mostly only good working animals get nicked the trash don't get bothered with.atb bunnys.

Fcuk legally. Most land owners would turn there land into a wasteland if there was enough profit in it. Like foxdroppers land owner only interested in the animals that there is profit in, and would happily see it void of hares and I'm sure anything else that you can't strap a pound sign on to.

• Like 1

Wyeman, I happen to agree with you......it's exactly the same as stealing a blokes dog.

Brushing it off like "oh well it's just a few phezzies" is total bollocks imho.

Even on big commercial shoots, its a man living and in most cases his family home......who can blame him for doing whatever extreme things he thinks are needed if he is being driven mad.

It may not be that particular person but they pay the price for all the other f***ing menaces.

You pays your diesel and takes your chances......no good crying after the event.

• Like 1

Give your head a wee wobble GB.

i just said i wouldn't shoot the dog so no need.just asking the question but when i'm the wrong side of a hedge i realise it could and does happen.
this ta me his an emotional subject can be a very long emotional subject fa every one connected fourteen in the Nick Faldo a acquaintance of mine fa the vey same ,running a fecking coney those hillbillies live by there own law so he was treated in the same manner and shot dead atb bunnys.