Warning

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

NOTHING will ever stop keen hunting men from freelancing.... Lads have been taking illicit game since early times,..those who seek to protect their interests, have tried many dark and devious ways t

Sorry mate had a cracking night though !!

Ffs it will be like a rave with the amount of lamps that's going to be flashing now you've posted that parkings going to be a bitch.

Posted Images

I would of though you would of gone for a realtree gimp suit to blend in a bit katchum

That's my night camo

I think AT has definately got the poachers sorted with you on the land katchum.if I was lamping and seen someone dressed like that I wouldn't go back on the land ever lol

So are you lying FD about lads leaving game on the land.

As it has been said by someone who frequents the area has heard nothing of what you claim.

Are you so tiny minded to think the M4 covers a few miles only .Don't know where matey lives but like said I'm not a liar and unlike many on here I'm not afraid to say it how it is either on here or to your face .The reason I won't confront anyone is that I'm a firearm holder and want it to stay that way .Very easy to get drawn into stupid aggro which would see the guns gone .

As a regular poacher to the area ,you no doubt know what I mean anyway .

So are you lying FD about lads leaving game on the land.

As it has been said by someone who frequents the area has heard nothing of what you claim.

Are you so tiny minded to think the M4 covers a few miles only .Don't know where matey lives but like said I'm not a liar and unlike many on here I'm not afraid to say it how it is either on here or to your face .The reason I won't confront anyone is that I'm a firearm holder and want it to stay that way .Very easy to get drawn into stupid aggro which would see the guns gone .

As a regular poacher to the area ,you no doubt know what I mean anyway .

So you are accusing me of poaching that area ?

Your the one with all the talk ,the big balls about people coming here,the piss taker lol but now your on your high horse when I dare to suggest you've strayed lol.I couldn't honestly care less if you do come this way .The trail cams tell me no one's been here for just under a week on mine anyway but others nearby still getting attention. All i ask is please don't leave any carcasses behind ,not too much to ask is it .Have a good season mate and may all your kills leave with you.

Fd you have really got it bad haven't you.

First you come on here starting a warning thread.

And now you have started accusing single members ie me of poaching the land lol.

Let me tell you 1 thing.

Paranoia will destroy yuh.

Your the one with all the talk ,the big balls about people coming here,the piss taker lol but now your on your high horse when I dare to suggest you've strayed lol.I couldn't honestly care less if you do come this way .The trail cams tell me no one's been here for just under a week on mine anyway but others nearby still getting attention. All i ask is please don't leave any carcasses behind ,not too much to ask is it .Have a good season mate and may all your kills leave with you.

Moons been up that’s why

• Like 2

if u catch lads on these trail cams what are u gona do with the footage?

Do you even have to ask.

Do you even have to ask.

can't see the point in trail cams if police have there phone address and registration number.

Do you even have to ask.

can't see the point in trail cams if police have there phone address and registration number.
If the police have phone numbers registrations and addresses...why the fek have they not gone and lifted them?? If they were involved as foxdroppers said then why have the not been and cuffed them. Dont make sense to be honest.