Warning

That's how people who respect the land work it .nowadays you have some who don't appreciate it properly.And when caught the put you and your dog in the frame, themselves so yours takes the rapp and gets pts, otherwise the old bill have nothing, except maybe a carcass that can be told where to look

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

NOTHING will ever stop keen hunting men from freelancing.... Lads have been taking illicit game since early times,..those who seek to protect their interests, have tried many dark and devious ways t

Sorry mate had a cracking night though !!

Ffs it will be like a rave with the amount of lamps that's going to be flashing now you've posted that parkings going to be a bitch.

Posted Images

Keep quiet,go alone,work fast,know where footpaths are,leave no trace.simples.to kill deer,then go back and run it again is asking for trouble.simples too

work alone too unless you're in good company and the get you caught. And same applies when the same people who'd be your co accused , go guilty when charged to get a lesser sentence instead of sticking together and saying nothing. Divided they fall to please the authorities and give them the information which is asked upon them

This thread is interesting. There is an obvious difference between those that do what they do quietly and without bother being aware of the risks and those who act brazen and tough but are surprised when they come unstuck. If I were doing anything in that area I would be heeding the warning and going elsewhere, there are plenty of other places. The last thing I'd be doing is going there on purpose to make some kind of point.

• Like 8

Just be careful of some who don't care and do something unessarry, when the don't listen and come unstuck the tell the opposition everything and then throw the hands in to it for lesser punishment. And they will dob you in too

Fox droppers full of shat 1 min they had a lad crying next there's a fine left covered in blood and then they catch a lose lurches what people have ran away from BULLSHI T

Might of known a Scouser would get involved ,know it all Jack the lad from nowhere .
says the crying lieing wa nker

Fox droppers full of shat 1 min they had a lad crying next there's a fine left covered in blood and then they catch a lose lurches what people have ran away from BULLSHI T

Might of known a Scouser would get involved ,know it all Jack the lad from nowhere .

Didn't you put on the same or similar last year or 2 years ago and sent who you thought was Welsh PMs ?
wtf you been smoking stay off it very bad for you

says the crying lieing wa nker

Fox dropper remember you was crying you're mate packed the terriers in ever wondered he packed them in to get away from s crying cu nt

• Like 1

Never had a problem along the m4 to be honest FD,I've a house rented just off it the last 2 yrs and know a few farmers and land owners,still i do like to nose about and have been stopped by the local constabulary a good few times and once They suss we're not after the locals silver they are actually OK with me,I've just been stopped before again and just same routine ,where ye been? What you think of liverpools chances etc? once I tell them I'm into dogs not footy they soon get bored,not having a dig at you FD but been following this and laughing because I lamp around there and have heard nothing about what your saying,atb At

Maybe because you keep yourself to yourself how it should be .

This thread is interesting. There is an obvious difference between those that do what they do quietly and without bother being aware of the risks and those who act brazen and tough but are surprised when they come unstuck. If I were doing anything in that area I would be heeding the warning and going elsewhere, there are plenty of other places. The last thing I'd be doing is going there on purpose to make some kind of point.

A gentleman

FD if you have a serious problem with poachers the police will not solve your problem, coming on here giving warnings out won't solve your problem either.

There are ways to stop poaching but it means putting yourself on the front line and fronting those that do it and show them that you won't put up with and it's not worth their while poaching your land. Over the years I've come across keepers that would ram you off the road, had keepers that would follow you home and then let you know they know where you live.

I won't put on here what they would do to harm the dogs, I don't want to look like I'm giving advice, but you want rid of poachers, grow some balls earn some respect and get rid of them yourself it can be done.

But before you do don't let them know where you live :thumbs: or try golf it's a less worrying than shooting.