Warning

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

NOTHING will ever stop keen hunting men from freelancing.... Lads have been taking illicit game since early times,..those who seek to protect their interests, have tried many dark and devious ways t

Sorry mate had a cracking night though !!

Ffs it will be like a rave with the amount of lamps that's going to be flashing now you've posted that parkings going to be a bitch.

Posted Images

shoot any dogs the weekend foxdropper.?

Whers he say he,d shoot dogs i must of missed it.?

he never said he was going to ring the cops either.he put ''it's not an idle threat or a telling off,it will be dealt with''.

make of that what you will.

Whos fault would it be if a dog got shot,..the shooter,the dog ,or owner.?(and im not up for shooting dogs before anyone asks)

none of them 3 it would be the vicars wife's fault.

lol I'm low on intelligence... coming from a man that can't spell a simple swear word lol ......

yass really believe that don't yas intelligence comes in all forms but don't get believing education will bless yas with a high iq really socks and here's me thinking yas were a decent pest controller the pests I catches you wouldn't get with in a hundred miles .atb bunnys.

If it was whin socks he would mentioned the ginger rabbit you thought was a fox lol and had the keepers out looking for it and thet got a ginger rabbit

Another one of whins crazy stories lol ... they are funny .....

• Like 1

If it was whin socks he would mentioned the ginger rabbit you thought was a fox lol and had the keepers out looking for it and thet got a ginger rabbit

the guys am legend in his own we world
  • Like 1

Who wouldn't protect what's theirs?

As for poaching with dogs to feed yourself, wrong era no? Foods never been cheaper.

None of you robin hood's would chance poaching in Texas. I'd say anyone with the inclination could become part of a shooting/hunting community and gain access to work your dogs whist not thieving/trespassing , intimidating residents/farmers, worrying livestock/Gamebirds? Even if you're a sensible one man and dog on foot, would you really condone it on a public forum, and stand shoulder to shoulder with the wronguns?

Who wouldn't protect what's theirs?

As for poaching with dogs to feed yourself, wrong era no? Foods never been cheaper.

None of you robin hood's would chance poaching in Texas. I'd say anyone with the inclination could become part of a shooting/hunting community and gain access to work your dogs whist not thieving/trespassing , intimidating residents/farmers, worrying livestock/Gamebirds? Even if you're a sensible one man and dog on foot, would you really condone it on a public forum, and stand shoulder to shoulder with the wronguns?

A little bit hypocritical don't you think Joe? Think about it ........................

One to the back of the head and £10 sterling in your back pocket lol... If so called poachers are parked up, then why doesn't the landowner just side swipe the motor with his tractor by accident? Easier option than risking your head getting punched in and losing your fac? More than one way to skin a cat. If you can run to the law over someone running the land what happens next time someone pisses you off? Another terrier lad, ferretter? There's always an option instead of calling the filth in my opinion.write off their motor, let them ring old bill and hang themselves. Maybe? Or a good walk home might wake them up? Your paying the man to shoot, let him have the bother. I wouldn't be putting myself or my family at risk if it was me. Why the f**k are we paying taxes for? Let them earn their keep. Atb dc

. I think all the bother over a deer carcass or two which may have been road kill if not it don't take much ta get on the defensive some of these shooters share the land with a few locals that will cull the herds down to proper manageable numbers they not as noticeable then,or feck join the lads and have some hunting weekends for all and sundry peace and harmony good big winter Barbies of full ca cars a bit a cider and y'all earn a small fortune Comonsence free just use it and utilise the m 4 for what it his free land get down there fellas and enjoy and hats sign should say beware lol atb bunnys.
  • Like 1