Warning

One or two of my permissions have been regular spots hit by freelancers and still are to this day.

I don't care too much and understand it's not my business to get involved in what other people do.it's all part and parcel of the game.

The only thing that would bother me was If I bumped into a mate or someone who I had invited to accompany me on a previous occasion. . . going behind my back etc. I'm not a violent man, but anger does strange things to certain people.I black out and remember nothing, unfortunately.

vin i totally understand what yas saying but this his respect trust amongst fellow hunters off the similar type ,and one day out deserves the same back but y'all still get those tha g back on yas asking fa perm I could go anywhere and red necks coming up have done this over decades and now some truly believe they doing me a favour on a day out.lolatb bunnys

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

NOTHING will ever stop keen hunting men from freelancing.... Lads have been taking illicit game since early times,..those who seek to protect their interests, have tried many dark and devious ways t

Sorry mate had a cracking night though !!

Ffs it will be like a rave with the amount of lamps that's going to be flashing now you've posted that parkings going to be a bitch.

Posted Images

I believe arctics right I think in reality he should have offered nights out to those willing to travel ,make peace and and fellow friends soon sort that stretch out however I have just give the past code area to fellow family travelling slowly to the venue they love a night out but make use of all I can guarantee nothing will be left to spoil atb bunnys.

• Like 1

There will be loads of batterys going on charge now ready for the weekends lamping bonanza.

Look out Wiltshire alongthe m4 it's going to be lit up.

Like the gold rush of 1800s lol.

it'll be like a rave down there come the weekend with all the road siders Now we've all been told there's plenty of deer an hares to run haha
  • Like 1

There will be loads of batterys going on charge now ready for the weekends lamping bonanza.

it'll be like a rave down there come the weekend with all the road siders Now we've all been told there's plenty of deer an hares to run haha
As had been said you won't stop someone who's keen.

Which layby you parking in mate lol.

• Like 1

As had been said you won't stop someone who's keen.

Which layby you parking in mate lol.

definitely mate and fair play to the people who are keen least there getting out An doing a bit. Haha any I can get in mate I've a feeling most of the laybys will be very busy this weekend don't there
  • Like 1

NOTHING will ever stop keen hunting men from freelancing.... :no:

Lads have been taking illicit game since early times,..those who seek to protect their interests, have tried many dark and devious ways to stop poachers...

The facts are, imprisonment,..dismemberment (man traps, etc ) and even sending them on an impromptu sea voyage, to Botany Bay, has never curtailed them. :laugh:

A few years ago I took on the rabbiting across a nice piece of ground...I also had carte blanche to shoot whatever I wanted.

I was also given, free reign to set my traps, nets, snares, and run anything I wanted to with my dogs.... It was good....Happy Days.... :boogy:

For a while, I became extremely possessive of my good fortune,...I was staying up half the night, waiting for trespassers.

I was so jealous of seeing others working the place and scared that someone, out there, would steal my game...

I was getting obsessional...and it took my Wife to convince me, that I was turning a wee bit nutty, over something that in reality, was not really mine in the first place. :blink:

In short, my desire to keep all my toys from, all the other kids,..was ruining my passion for the hunt... :yes:

It took me a while to realize, that today,...it really is, 'a dog eat dog world'... :thumbs:

attachicon.giflamping molly 010.jpg

Been there done that too Phil but I wasn't paying good money for that right, like FoxDropper is and that IMO would piss off any man.

• Like 6