Is The Hw 100 The " Perfect Gun" ?

Just got a hw100 did a lot of research on line and i must say the best all round gun . BUT one thing that gets me is the safety catch you cant put it to safe without it being cocked . I know there is no need to have it safe if its not cocked but it would be nice to show all around that it is safe with the safety on

Just got a hw100 did a lot of research on line and i must say the best all round gun . BUT one thing that gets me is the safety catch you cant put it to safe without it being cocked . I know there is no need to have it safe if its not cocked but it would be nice to show all around that it is safe with the safety on

Why ? at least you know its not cocked unlike BSA and the others .

If you cant put the safety catch on then you know its in safe mode , can't see a problem myself .Never heard of anybody moaning about it before

• Like 3

Why ? at least you know its not cocked unlike BSA and the others .

If you cant put the safety catch on then you know its in safe mode , can't see a problem myself .Never heard of anybody moaning about it before

just me then

I see where you're coming from Oakey but, I think the safety on an HW100 is one of the better ones.

..... Like VM says - if you try to put the safety on but it won't go, you know the rifle's not cocked - it's safer than pulling the trigger to find out and, better than risking a non-shot on target.

Vice versa, if the safety will engage, you'll know for sure that you cocked it after the last shot.

You'll get used to it :yes:

• Like 2

can the power on the hw100 be increased ,dont hear much about people messing about with them ,

Yes but why would you need to unless you have your fac then why not just buy an fac version

as most hw rifles are fac made but turned down for air gunners in the uk

but hw100 are ok from new in sub 12 and very very accurate

they can just about shoot them selfs lol

im lucky enough to have more than one rifle to choose from but as Mitch (vm) say,s in another post im using the hw100 more and more i just cant put it down its my go to rifle when i need the job done

AND BOY DOSE IT GET THE JOB DONE

atvbmac :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

• Like 1