Sign in to follow this  
Joe777

Decathlon Solognac Gear

As above has anyone tried this gear, seems good value, a 3rd of the price of decent Seeland gear?

I've got a pair of wellies, lightweight gloves and a pair of their work-type trousers.

All comfy and do the job required. Good value, and they'll do for me !

I also got my shotgun cleaning set from Decathlon.

Once again, does the job......

Good stuff, I'm on a budget and if they last the season out I'll be happy. I'm doing some beating, but mostly just stomping.

Funny enough I was in Decathlon this afternoon with my kids & I was looking at the solognac gear. For the price it looks worth a go. I may try a jacket next time I need a knock about thing, which could be soon....

I'm going to sound a bit behind now, but that's only my second time in decathlon, what a handy place, eh? ;-)

Edited by Accip74

First time I've been in one in UK, was in Reading this afternoon. Got two winter hats, three pairs of trousers an opinel knife and some tasco binos( reduced from £35 to £10 as package damaged) all for £108, that's me sorted.

They didn't have much selection compared to online if I went again I'd find a bigger store, Atb Joe

I've got the Inverness jacket and trousers and they are spot on, got them the Christmas before last and still going. The fork of the trousers are a bit shredded from barbed wire as is the back of the jacket but I'll definitely get another season out of them. Pretty hard wearing and reasonably priced IMO.

Always buying outdoor wear in Decathlon, not long bought a mountain bike from there. Sure you can buy stuff twice or thrice the price, but in general itll probably not last twice or thrice longer.

• Like 1

I've brought a few things and decent stuff for the money and I don't like buying cheap tat but this stuff deffo worth the money