Cleanliness

30 years ago I worked on a building next door to a kebab shop ... it was running alive and no one did fcuk all with regards to cleaning it was a proper shithole , never eaten in or from one since ..hygiene is never on the menu .

As a young lad of 14 I had a job in the local kebab house when they first became the in thing it was Greek owned and I have to say it was absolutely spotless they would by the lamb in from the local butcher my job was mincing it and making the the elephants leg for the donners... I still enjoy a odd kebab but I always go Greek :thumbs:

• Like 1

I remember reading a while back that most of the dinner kebab meat tested during a survey (or something), had traces of human excrement in it. I haven't had one since. They're not very healthy with all the fat in them anyway.

As a young lad of 14 I had a job in the local kebab house when they first became the in thing it was Greek owned and I have to say it was absolutely spotless they would by the lamb in from the local butcher my job was mincing it and making the the elephants leg for the donners... I still enjoy a odd kebab but I always go Greek :thumbs:

You might have too start making your own mate I do it with Indian and Chinese dishes.

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/london/worlds-dirtiest-restaurant-shut-down-as-vile-conditions-found-by-health-inspectors-a3640906.html?amp

• 2 weeks later...

Made a lovely hot madras curry last night from scratch as I wont use their carry out shops or restaurant as I dont trust theyre hygiene ethics, they wipe there a@rse with there bare left hand ??ffs. bits of sh@te stuck in there fingernails f@ck that no way. Im not saying all theyre establishments are bogging but I aint taking the chance.

• Like 3