I Didn't Half Swear.

Pulled the truck up and a nice rabbit sat in sunshine at 20yards.

410 no, catapult will do so in goes a 38 calibre lead ball arm out the window and start to stretch.and then the pain began, left elbow caught stearing. wheel and caused a half pulled ️️shot resulting in half inch of skin from trigger finger knuckle.

One educated rabbit that knows a few swear words, been pulling lastic76 years and this to happen is embarrassing.

Lesson learned

• 2 weeks later...

The time it takes me to heal about 3 months.

been firing and making catty,s now for around 40/45 years have some pretty nice little scars along the back of my index finger and knuckle, its par for the course mate still happens occasionally even after all these years but normally when I,m not paying attention or trying a new catty out, it's more embaressing than painful after all these years but it will always happen

Yes, know what you mean. That I can still pull and enjoy is the main thing.

Using double T/B gold, still life in it on full stretch, have had some crap stuff in the past.

Keep stretching.

Seems to last alot longer doubled up doesnt it

• 3 weeks later...

I used to shoot 6/7 small ball bearings at once, ️shot a fair few starlings on the wing, more a ️Shotgun pattern but it worked, had to be carful that they were centralised in the pouch, or OUCH.

if you wrap a ball of small shot in toilet paper it holds together long enough to clear the forks that was our childhood method of dropping starlings on the wing I think you can get pouches with a small bucket shape in the middle now for firing multiple shots