Sign in to follow this  
socks

Rip Ferdinand

38 and desperate - sad and typical of modern hype - all based on a need for cash, hope he doesnt suffer a serious injury.

He's not exactly skint nice house on the edge😂👍✌🏿

Edited by edrd

Just another celebrity sportsman attempting to generate enough interest to get himself a payday in a sport he has no business getting involved in.

Almost 39 years of age, what does he really hope to achieve in boxing? Giving an ex footballer of his age a licence to box professionally is just another example of turning boxing into a pay to view mockery.

• Like 3

If you've read his book and believe what he says, he's a very driven sort of fella, if hes genuinely having a go, good luck to him, he'll need it :D

Cheers, D.

I've just noticed my heading to the post I meant to write rio but it was changed by autocorrect to rip ... wonder if that's an omen .....

• Like 2

38 and desperate - sad and typical of modern hype - all based on a need for cash, hope he doesnt suffer a serious injury.

He has a net worth of around £55million, I don't think he's exactly hurting for cash :laugh:

• Like 1

i hate the black gangster wannabe.i hope the 1st punch sends all the way back to his wife.

Worst kunt comment

i'll get over it.

Giving an ex footballer of his age a licence to box professionally is just another example of turning boxing into a pay to view mockery.

Some would argue that ship has already sailed! :laugh:

Didn't Flintoff dabble with the fight game? It's boredom then. Stick to caring for your kids Rio