Lovely Subject .... My Pup Keeps Eating His Own Poo

Is it having enough food? Does it share a run with another dog? Worm it out and up its grub, if it's still does it then what ever your feeding it is lacking in something? Had a bitch from a lad that did it, she stopped doing it when I had her because I made the effort not to feed it shitty bags of Dr johns and stale pasties lol- shocking what alot of lads feed and wean pups on. Lots of lads I know don't even keep their dogs in the garden/house, they keep them in allotments and feed them every other day if the poor cnuts are lucky enough,same lads never have a dog last a full season. Get some tidy wormers and bang some raw into it, if it still does it then take it back to where you got it, and slap the f***ing clown. If your in south Wales pm me and I give you a number for fresh chicken etc, £2.50 for 10/12 kgs, fill a chest freezer for £20.atb dc

• Like 2

Is it having enough food? Does it share a run with another dog? Worm it out and up its grub, if it's still does it then what ever your feeding it is lacking in something? Had a bitch from a lad that did it, she stopped doing it when I had her because I made the effort not to feed it shitty bags of Dr johns and stale pasties lol- shocking what alot of lads feed and wean pups on. Lots of lads I know don't even keep their dogs in the garden/house, they keep them in allotments and feed them every other day if the poor cnuts are lucky enough,same lads never have a dog last a full season. Get some tidy wormers and bang some raw into it, if it still does it then take it back to where you got it, and slap the f***ing clown. If your in south Wales pm me and I give you a number for fresh chicken etc, £2.50 for 10/12 kgs, fill a chest freezer for £20.atb dc

one of my local butchers sells 2 chicken carcass's for £1.10p and marrow bones £1/kg.

one of my local butchers sells 2 chicken carcass's for £1.10p and marrow bones £1/kg.
used to get mine from my butcher... Ring the lad he works at a slaughter house and meets us, fresh that day, grubs that good alot of the lads travel from England for it gb. Was paying around £1.20 for 500grms of minced meat and tripe etc from a lad but he stopped, tpcm? Midlands way, wont get fresher than what we get now or a better price to be honest. Atb dc

used to get mine from my butcher... Ring the lad he works at a slaughter house and meets us, fresh that day, grubs that good alot of the lads travel from England for it gb. Was paying around £1.20 for 500grms of minced meat and tripe etc from a lad but he stopped, tpcm? Midlands way, wont get fresher than what we get now or a better price to be honest. Atb dc

thats the way.

i'm a slaughterhouse manager and feed mine the best and it's all free.

beef,lamb,tripe all offal plus sometimes buffalo and alpacca.