Jp's Arthur

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There are bull xs all over doing and done a better job than arthur ever done. The men that own them dont want the publicity that arthurs owner craved..and he impressed harcombe so got mentioned every

Bit daft comparing apples to pears imho Saw both types work and both have their places.

11 week old bull greyhound carrying back to hand   

Posted Images

Yams a whopper teller trying ta prize info on said given subject put some input on the thread Sherlock or are yas waiting fs Watson, get ya head out ya ause man yas not the only fecker got em,deerman ta flecks sake has that what yas sees ya self or would it be Robin Hood fa flecks sake yas look under your fecking bed yas may find Watson on guard decifiring the info to solve the puzzle of the non existing crime fa flecks sake yas ain't half got something bothering yas spit it out lets have it in the open .deerman or would that be better being expensive man lol.aye always get them the only man on the planet that does a job ,y'all be okay man go easy don't leyt it burn yas mind ta a standstill .it his what it his last I gonna say omit ya not playing ball don't want to invest of your knowledge and experiences on the thread bye atb bunnys.

Yams a whopper teller trying ta prize info on said given subject put some input on the thread Sherlock or are yas waiting fs Watson, get ya head out ya ause man yas not the only fecker got em,deerman ta flecks sake has that what yas sees ya self or would it be Robin Hood fa flecks sake yas look under your fecking bed yas may find Watson on guard decifiring the info to solve the puzzle of the non existing crime fa flecks sake yas ain't half got something bothering yas spit it out lets have it in the open .deerman or would that be better being expensive man lol.aye always get them the only man on the planet that does a job ,y'all be okay man go easy don't leyt it burn yas mind ta a standstill .it his what it his last I gonna say omit ya not playing ball don't want to invest of your knowledge and experiences on the thread bye atb bunnys.

WTF ? It take me all night to understand that if at all :laugh:

only fecker who got them ? i understand that , who said i had bull x s or anything to do with anything mentioned ?

Edited by DEERMAN
  • Like 3

Deffo one trick ponies them bull crosses, none of them ones i had could herd feckin sheep..!

Ohhhh Ive had a Bull x bitch out of this line... called Brock... she was a real good sheep herder... she did 9 in one sitting once. There was no getting it out of her,

Cost £750 that day out, in sheep!

• Like 1

From the man that can't string a coherent sentence together... priceless lol ......

yas the one who Cana fecking read socks atb bunnys.

I doubt very much if I'm the only one that can't decipher your incoherent babbling .......

• Like 1

I'm pretty good at deciphering people's rambling and accents, mrs family is Scottish and irish and I hunt with Yorkshire lads and work with Londoners and Essex shhhlags! But I'm pretty baffled here.....I thought this was about Powells Arthur ?

• Like 1