Jp's Arthur

Deer an I am beginning ta feel like yas a Sherlock Holmes lol I keep a low profile and intend keeping it that way. Do you keep this type with you being so fascinated with what I have kept and have available to me .i can understand the interest in the type of animals bred from those animals because they do a good job when used and entered correctly , do you keep this type or animals bred down from the if so put some knowledge in to the thread instead of interrogating me. Lol. Atb bunnys.

I think your telling a few whoppers regarding this line unless you can tell me different of course :hmm:

No good playing the low profile card now mate when I've read your previous posts naming names and all the best coursing / German Shepard lines you have access too and the detailed breeding of your dogs etc :laugh:

do we know each other lol we may well do atbbunnys

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There are bull xs all over doing and done a better job than arthur ever done. The men that own them dont want the publicity that arthurs owner craved..and he impressed harcombe so got mentioned every

Bit daft comparing apples to pears imho Saw both types work and both have their places.

11 week old bull greyhound carrying back to hand   

Posted Images

Deer an I am beginning ta feel like yas a Sherlock Holmes lol I keep a low profile and intend keeping it that way. Do you keep this type with you being so fascinated with what I have kept and have available to me .i can understand the interest in the type of animals bred from those animals because they do a good job when used and entered correctly , do you keep this type or animals bred down from the if so put some knowledge in to the thread instead of interrogating me. Lol. Atb bunnys.

I think your telling a few whoppers regarding this line unless you can tell me different of course :hmm:

No good playing the low profile card now mate when I've read your previous posts naming names and all the best coursing / German Shepard lines you have access too and the detailed breeding of your dogs etc :laugh:

. The man that twelve stone and six foot seen a few of the shepherds Ihave access 2 and young trigger has they passed them by on one of our forestry walks ddr shepherds European lines all good shepherds and also a very good shepherd male on here but ther yas go again low profile no need ta name them if by chance yas looking for a stud pm me we will have a chat and I may be able to help theee lol ab bunnys.

Shepherds ? :laugh: dont think i was asking about them mate was i ?

you mentioned the shepherds now let's get back on track and are you gonna put some input on the thread above I feral something his bugging you .lol atb bunnys.

i hope not lol I've asked about you thou, your not from Wales but somewhere starts with S and your an old timer who dont let a whopper get in the way of a good story ,enjoy the site and stop telling whoppers as you will get caught out like you just did

Edited by DEERMAN

Old whin is an expert at dodging questions and giving completely different answers to the questions asked ... he should be a politician ........

. Old whin ain't old lol still a fit healthy samiddle aged fella lol up in east Lothian or may be west Lothian now atb bunnys

i hope not lol I've asked about you thou, your not from Wales but somewhere starts with S and your an old timer who dont let a whopper get in the way of a good story ,enjoy the site and stop telling whoppers as you will get caught out like you just did believe what you feel I ain't telling no shoppers has you call em you have an opinion but yas wrong deerman and there be plenty on here that know me and thre yas gonand yes I do come from staffs that ain't a secret but if yas read all my posts y'all know that and know why I am posting in this profile.but there yas go but I believe this post some field cried on the thread above yas ain't got non ya just don't think that all those

I especially were kept just down over the bridge do ya ya won't ever make chief inspector Sherlock lol atb bunnys.

You've put pics up of the bullxs an that before bunnys, what's big secret now?

. Adzactly katch a feel there be some that looking fa something else, I don't know what's bugging the man a canna read his mind but let's just say this no matter ta me I know and that's alls need ta know I ain't been one wanting to pump the ego all the time there's lots a them out there in dog world but being called has good had a liar don't even ruffle my feathers I know and there's others that know been there had em ,if some Cana bear ta think that that's there weekness. Tough shit . i produced some big large creame sables so desired by many , atb bunnys.

Bunnys deerman prob knows more than you about that line an was only being nosey, and I could imagine He could give ye as much info as you could give him, he is one of the good ones haha, he just don't play nice with others hahaha he will know the mutts in your breedings

. A thought same has you but could not get what he was driving at bug it don't matter and the thought he made me out I was telling lies ,I see things in a simple ways and I don't tell lies ta fellow hunters friends or aquaintances the law and the judge well that's different.lol.i small still waiting game some input off deerman on the thread of Arthur .so come on deerman lets be having some.atb bunnys.

I have a feeling deerman ain't gonna put anything up but there yas go , his decision maybe he be seen to be not right now do I expect an apology who knows we shall see ,a large man comes in all forms physicall ability and the the ways ta see when ones wrong and can stand up and see that .and I never fa one moment did I have deerman down has a noisy fecker but hey there yas goes we all live and learn .noisey fecker lol.atb bunnys

Ever thought that chap is working or whatever so is away from his computer so hasn't had a chance to answer yet .........

like a says socks we will see would be good fa some input on thread from him but I'll say this to thee and my apologies in advance who rattled your fecking cage.atb bunnys.

Ever thought that chap is working or whatever so is away from his computer so hasn't had a chance to answer yet .........

like a says socks we will see would be good fa some input on thread from him but I'll say this to thee and my apologies in advance who rattled your fecking cage.atb bunnys.
:D
  • Like 1

I have a feeling deerman ain't gonna put anything up but there yas go , his decision maybe he be seen to be not right now do I expect an apology who knows we shall see ,a large man comes in all forms physicall ability and the the ways ta see when ones wrong and can stand up and see that .and I never fa one moment did I have deerman down has a noisy fecker but hey there yas goes we all live and learn .noisey fecker lol.atb bunnys

Apologies for what ? lol i think your full of shit there you go

You say you have owned and bred 7 of this line ?

I'm asking you what dogs you had out of punch / Havoc lines and bred and sent back as you say no trick questions?

Edited by DEERMAN