A Nother One For The Kids

Naaa silver it is Gary lol :laugh:

atvbjimmy :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

I'll bow to your judgement, mate !
Should have more time with her after this week end Gary

at the moment its getting round to her when im not fecked from work lol

got a bit spare time next week so should have her done and back together ready for test firing and crono,d

Going to see if i can pick a bis butt pad up this week end at the shooting show for her

Jimmy it just so happens I’ve got it along with the sights I’ll post it up ASAP atvb mark

WHAT CAN I SAY MARK

YOU JUST KEEP GIVING MATE

THIS RIFLE IS NOT JUST DOWN TO ME LADS MARK WAS THE ONE THAT GAVE ME THE RIFLE WHEN I TOLD HIM WHAT I WAS GOING TO DO WITH IT .

SO THIS IS FROM BOTH OF US NOT JUST ME

NOW MARK WHEN YOU POSTING BLADE UP FOR ME :whistling::laugh::whistling:

ATVBJIMMY :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well i got this off Mhopton when i was down at his yesterday   and i told him i would refurbish it and send it down to blackbrier for the kids at the shooting club   its a webly hawk 22 it shoots

Incredible work, there !   I'm what's known as a Midlands engineer - "We're gonna need a bigger hammer !", so I'm a bit in awe of anyone with technical expertise, and I reckon you're one of the best

We will get some thing sorted soon mark   Just put the action back in the stock to see what she would look like   what you think lads,,,,,   atvbjimmy :thumbs:

Posted Images

Haaaaaaaaa sorry mate Mandy would kill me haaa

On second thoughts :hmm: :hmm: :hmm: feck that she would probably kill me to :laugh:.

Well gary iv started to polish the shit out of the action she is looking good now just need to get to my mates the rfd,s to use his polshing machines to finish it off .

Just rubbed the stock over with 0000 wire wool as well to get rid of all the little bits of sh*t just needs a few more coats of oil and she will be ready to polish up with the bee,s wax .

trigger and pin ends are all done and nice and shiny just the screw heads to do now and the sears

got to watch what i take off on the sears as its for the kids i dont want it to have a hair trigger as this rifle dose not have a safety switch .

Should all be done and back together this week ready for crono and test firing .

• Like 1

Jimmy I’ve been stuck down country working wind stops play with my line of work so it’s looking good for me to get home tonight and send the but plate and a few other bits up to you mate also when ever you’re free for a day I’ve got the other guns there two ready for collection ‘ and a look out of course haaaaa be warned they are all in bits lol

atvb mark ps pm me your mobile number I’ll forward some photos off bits

• Like 1

Jimmy I’ve been stuck down country working wind stops play with my line of work so it’s looking good for me to get home tonight and send the but plate and a few other bits up to you mate also when ever you’re free for a day I’ve got the other guns there two ready for collection ‘ and a look out of course haaaaa be warned they are all in bits lol

atvb mark ps pm me your mobile number I’ll forward some photos off bits

Ill send it asap mark

of coarse ill have to come down with my rifle so a day out is on the cards again lol

Had a Webley Hawk myself way back as a youth.

I didn`t care much for the .177 barrel as the .177 version was weak running off the .22 main spring but the .22 barrel was just fine.

You`re doing a grand job there Mac - as per :good:

Only got the one barrel mark and its in 22 so thats a bonus lol

Just lacquered the barrel and chamber and cocking arm

put another coat of oil on the stock as well (after the pics were taken lol)

post-63400-0-69985400-1507042929_thumb.jpg

post-63400-0-48480300-1507042944_thumb.jpg

post-63400-0-15158200-1507042964_thumb.jpg

post-63400-0-12546000-1507042983_thumb.jpg

post-63400-0-43933600-1507043001_thumb.jpg

post-63400-0-62281100-1507043025_thumb.jpg

post-63400-0-72617100-1507043042_thumb.jpg

post-63400-0-56919000-1507043062_thumb.jpg

Christ on a bike, Jimmy !

For once in my long and uneventful life......I'm lost for words....

Fabulous work, and I can't believe the amount of work you're putting into this. I don't know what to say !

(I'm offline for a while from tomorrow, so I won't be able to catch up for a couple of weeks, but I've sent you contact details, should you need them.)

See you on the other side, and countless thanks to you !

• Like 1

Got her back together lads but she has a few issues that need sorting out

main one is she is low on power very low

and she keeps going off by her self not good when its going to a kids shooting club

but ill get her right ,

just for you Jon some nice pics as i know how much you like the silver action in the wood

post-63400-0-10273900-1507127771.jpg

post-63400-0-79290300-1507127779.jpg

post-63400-0-57107900-1507127788.jpg

post-63400-0-68377500-1507127797.jpg

post-63400-0-12197000-1507127807.jpg

post-63400-0-95484600-1507127820.jpg

• Like 2