atvbjimmy :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

• 3 weeks later...

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well i got this off Mhopton when i was down at his yesterday   and i told him i would refurbish it and send it down to blackbrier for the kids at the shooting club   its a webly hawk 22 it shoots

Incredible work, there !   I'm what's known as a Midlands engineer - "We're gonna need a bigger hammer !", so I'm a bit in awe of anyone with technical expertise, and I reckon you're one of the best

We will get some thing sorted soon mark   Just put the action back in the stock to see what she would look like   what you think lads,,,,,   atvbjimmy :thumbs:

Posted Images

Gary sorry for the delay on the rifle mate but iv had to order a few parts for it

mainly the safety ,as with out this iv had to tighten the grub screw that holds the trigger spring in place and allows you to slacken or tighten the tension on the trigger and as she is now i dont think the kids would be able to use it,

ok for an adult mind as the trigger is hard to squeeze off the way she is

and if i lighten the spring tension it will go off on its own or when you put the barrel back in place .

no good if kids are going to use it .

ill get there with her in the end lol :laugh:

Gary sorry for the delay on the rifle mate but iv had to order a few parts for it

mainly the safety ,as with out this iv had to tighten the grub screw that holds the trigger spring in place and allows you to slacken or tighten the tension on the trigger and as she is now i dont think the kids would be able to use it,

and if i lighten the spring tension it will go off on its own or when you put the barrel back in place .

I've said several times, don't trouble yourself......I'm just grateful for all the work you're putting into this project - take as long as you need, mate.

• Like 1

I've said several times, don't trouble yourself......I'm just grateful for all the work you're putting into this project - take as long as you need, mate.

NOT FOR GOT ABOUT IT GARY

got the front site and the rear site for her the other day fitted the front but need to do a little work on the rear as its not the right one for her but ill trim it down and get it to sit flat on its mount .

Me and Si had a cracking time with it the other day when he was at mine smashing wine bottles and hitting tin cans with her lol

Im going to leave the sites black as it complements the silver action and sets the rifle off

and im leaving the scopes on for you

still waiting for the safety for it but once i get that fitted and the bis adjustable but pad she will be off down to you bud .

iv got to say she looks the dogs Bo****cks

stunning just stunning ,

to tell you the truth i think the kids will not get a chance to use it for you adults lol :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

post-63400-0-96939200-1509397540_thumb.jpg

post-63400-0-45274300-1509397555_thumb.jpg

post-63400-0-24602200-1509397570_thumb.jpg

post-63400-0-19077900-1509397587_thumb.jpg

post-63400-0-40216700-1509397602_thumb.jpg

That is

NOT FOR GOT ABOUT IT GARY

got the front site and the rear site for her the other day fitted the front but need to do a little work on the rear as its not the right one for her but ill trim it down and get it to sit flat on its mount .

Me and Si had a cracking time with it the other day when he was at mine smashing wine bottles and hitting tin cans with her lol

Im going to leave the sites black as it complements the silver action and sets the rifle off

and im leaving the scopes on for you

still waiting for the safety for it but once i get that fitted and the bis adjustable but pad she will be off down to you bud .

iv got to say she looks the dogs Bo****cks

stunning just stunning ,

to tell you the truth i think the kids will not get a chance to use it for you adults lol :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

All I can say is WOW !

I'm going to have a long queue for this baby..... Stunning work, Jimmy !

• Like 1

Right fitted the rear site just about

had to take it apart as one of the fitting screws sits under the mechanism of the site

got it on on one side but need to remove the grub screw that holds the barrel in place as this is a rifle that comes with a 177 and a 22 barrel so you can interchange them but as i do not have the 177 barrel im going to remove the grub screw and fit a aln screw to hold the site and the barrel in place as the two screw holes on the site line up nicely with the grub screw hole and one of the original screw holes at the rear .

post-63400-0-73030500-1509482727_thumb.jpg

post-63400-0-21085500-1509482743_thumb.jpg

post-63400-0-97187200-1509482767_thumb.jpg

post-63400-0-49043200-1509482777_thumb.jpg

Jimmy I'm 95% sure I've got the plastic piston rings for the hawk I just put 'O'rings on I think and with it been the mk2 and interchangeable barrel someone may have the 177 barrel laid doing nothing and kindly donate it to you for the gun club . If your needing the sites sooner I'll post them up to you anyway I'll I send them up straight away I've just remembered where they are

Thanks mark

im supprised you can find anything in youre garage mark , theres that much stuff lol, atb moe.
  • Like 1

Jimmy I'm 95% sure I've got the plastic piston rings for the hawk I just put 'O'rings on I think and with it been the mk2 and interchangeable barrel someone may have the 177 barrel laid doing nothing and kindly donate it to you for the gun club . If your needing the sites sooner I'll post them up to you anyway I'll I send them up straight away I've just remembered where they are

Thanks mark

im supprised you can find anything in youre garage mark , theres that much stuff lol, atb moe.

Your not kidding Moe lol

Funny thing is he knows where every thing is last time i was at his he gave me the rifles and all the parts were scattered all around his garage ,,,,under things on top of gear,,,and all four corners of the garage lol

BUT he went strait to them .

AN ORGANIZED MESS ,,,EVERY THING IN ITS PLACE AND A PLACE FOR EVERY THING

HE SAY,S ,

ATVBJIMMY :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

• 1 month later...

Well Gary iv had a little bit time on my hands to day so i went to the rfd,s and got the bis butt pad

got a lead on a safety for it as well but every time i phone all i get is his answer phone iv left messages but they have not got back to me

if i cant get one before xmas ill send the rifle down any way and you may have to try to get one your self its easy to fit so should not be a problem .

Any way here is the butt pad so no matter how little or big the kids are the rifle should fit .

AND NO JON JON THE RIFLE IS ALL READY SPOKEN FOR :tongue2:

atvbjimmy:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

P260912_13.15.jpg

P260912_13.15_[01].jpg

P260912_13.15_[02].jpg

P260912_13.16.jpg

P260912_13.19.jpg

P260912_13.21.jpg

P260912_14.19.jpg

P260912_14.20.jpg

P260912_14.22.jpg

P260912_14.24.jpg

P260912_14.29.jpg

P260912_14.26.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
31 minutes ago, bigmac 97kt said:

ERE YOU GO JON JUST FOR YOU BRO

I NOW HAVE TWO :tongue2: FOR NOW ANY WAY

:laugh:

ATVBJIMMY:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

P260912_15.10.jpg

P260912_15.10_[01].jpg

P260912_15.10_[02].jpg

That's a nice job again mate :yes:

The silver and wood does look good.

I was round Davys once when he was polishing up TX parts to a shiny silver finish - I never did get to see that one all back together :hmm:

• Like 1