South Yorkshire Shooting Show Held At Doncaster Race Course 2017

Okay chaps the time is fast approaching for the show on Sat September 30th and Sun October 1st so let's know who is going.

I know Jimmy, Si and Ethan are going and myself of course on the Saturday, add your names to the thread if you are going and we can try to have a get together at the ground.

DAVID matey, I hope you are up for this one.

Here is a link:-

http://www.southyorkshireshootingshow.com/

Phil

• Like 3

I would of loved to have gone but I'm in Stockton at a trampoline completion that my beutifull daughter Olivia has just won/north of England championships I'm so proud of her/she is also sitting in 3rd place in the UK/at 14 years of age the lass that won was 20 big age difference but that's the way it goes

• Like 3

It was good to see SI, Jimmy and Ethan today at the show BUT in all honesty it was not a great show and doesn't compare to the Northern Shooting Show although there were a few bargains to be had and I did get a few.

Not so sure that I will go again and have booked tickets for the Game Fair and Northern Shooting Show 2018 so give this one a miss.

Nice to see you guys again.

Phil