Joint Effort

ftm

I got a phone call from my friend alan [pav] asking if I could help him out with an order for 100 rabbits from his game dealer so we decided to put our skills to the test and set off out to a decent permission a few hrs down the road . we decided to get 50 rabbits apiece and return to motor and so the challenge began lol, guns loaded rucksacks on backs we arranged to just split up and alan headed off into the pitch black to my right and it wasn't long before I heard his 1st shot hit home ,so im thinking this could turn into a race as to who gets the 50 first and im off ! I had a slow start but then using a dry stone wall as cover and to lean rifle on I bagged a good 8 or nine in quick succession and rather than carry them I just dumped them at a gate to pick up on way back -"I wonder how alans getting on ?" was on my mind all the time -I picked up a heat scource on a wall and it was a rather large rat & as I love shooting them this one was dropped off the wall onto the field I wont bore you lads but after 2-3 hours I had my magic 50 and headed back to motor only to find alan sitting there having a brew! " now alan has a great sense of humour and he just said "what took you so long lad?" ive been here ages he said damn it I thought I had "won" but fair play to alan he is a very good shot and quick as f**k with it ,we had a bit laugh and discussed our last few hours and then it dawned on me I had left my 1st rabbits at the gate! so off I went while alan set them up for the picture

post-57910-0-17906400-1505640256_thumb.jpg

Edited by ftm
  • Like 5