London Underground Station Explosion

Was the 18 year old being fostered by the family that had won awards for taking in "refugees"?

If so it shows how grateful he was. I hope they don;t take in any more.

holy f**k that reminds me.f***ing bitch farmer 10 miles away has converted her house into a refuge centre for syrian's.

i hope they gang rape the bitch.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

How ironic that a bag for life was carrying a bomb .......

It'll be the militant wing of the Camden Lesbian Yogurt knitters Collective, in their newest effort to overthrow the oppressive patriarchal oligarchy, which subjugates the economically challenged urba

Posted Images

Was the 18 year old being fostered by the family that had won awards for taking in "refugees"?

That's the word locally mate,the oldish couple that live halfway up Cavendish.

if true This is a leftards worse nightmare ....wait for the excuses

• Like 3

The kid who was arrested lives two streets away from me :blink: Burgoyne road and a few others are sealed off,armed response plod everywhere,and a chopper hovering constantly.

That mad as feck Mackem

Yup,they have sealed Burgoyne off but evacuated Cavendish so I guess he lives there,everyones standing at the end of the street,just popped round and seen a few people I know who have been turfed out of their houses.Media is parked all over the road,my mate Jason lives in Cavendish,i just phoned him he is in the pub :laugh:

What they reckon neo nazis with links to national front?

Its got to be mate,extreme far right neo-nazis or militant Buddhists :thumbs:

It'll be the militant wing of the Camden Lesbian Yogurt knitters Collective, in their newest effort to overthrow the oppressive patriarchal oligarchy, which subjugates the economically challenged urban demographic......

.....or some Muslim nutter who leaves a 'bomb' on a train, because he hasn't got what it takes to be a suicide bomber......or he's gay and doesn't want the 42, 44, 72 or 77 virgins, depending on which version of his medieval death cult you follow.

Right, that's me done .

• Like 7

Up to 23000 jihadists living in Britain,twenty three THOUSAND :icon_eek: There could be one living just around the corner from YOU :blink:

Holly shit mackman! You just never know do you

I actually met a guy years ago,muslim,devout family man,just married,had a young daughter,I actually had some quite interesting chats with him,he went on to blow himself up :laugh::yes:

It's time you moved Mackem lol.
  • Like 2

That's the word locally mate,the oldish couple that live halfway up Cavendish.

if true This is a leftards worse nightmare ....wait for the excuses

The old couple both got MBE's from the Queen for fostering,cavendish is still sealed off,i took the dog round to the park about an hour ago and the entrance to Cavendish from the park is also guarded.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
On ‎16‎/‎09‎/‎2017 at 17:07, mackem said:

Yup,they have sealed Burgoyne off but evacuated Cavendish so I guess he lives there,everyones standing at the end of the street,just popped round and seen a few people I know who have been turfed out of their houses.Media is parked all over the road,my mate Jason lives in Cavendish,i just phoned him he is in the pub :laugh:

post-1930-0-00889700-1505577888_thumb.jpg

post-1930-0-90686300-1505577944_thumb.jpg

post-1930-0-08416900-1505578008_thumb.jpg

Parsons Green Tube bombing suspect ‘made up Isis kidnap to gain asylum’

A teenage asylum seeker accused of trying to blow up a rush-hour Tube train admitted yesterday that he lied to immigration officials about having been kidnapped by Islamic State.

Ahmed Hassan, 18, who lived with foster parents in Sunbury-on-Thames, Surrey, said he made up a story about being “trained to kill” in order to claim asylum. “I have never had any contact with [Isis] at all,” he told the Old Bailey. “I come from a wealthy and safe area in northern Iraq and had I told the truth they would have deported me. The only reason I left my country was to study and that wasn’t enough to get leave to remain so I had to make up something.”

Mr Hassan is accused of planting 400g of triacetone triperoxide (TATP) and shrapnel on a carriage timed to explode at Parsons Green on September 15 last year. Some of the 93 people in the carriage were burnt in the fireball.

Mr Hassan had been working 18-hour days as a labourer in Jalawla. He crossed from Iraq to Turkey, went on to Italy, then to the Jungle camp in Calais before entering the UK on a lorry. He said he wanted to go to university and become a wildlife photographer “like you see on David Attenborough”.

Mr Hassan said he built his bomb using instructions he had seen on Youtube. “I was bored, depressed, confused. I watched lots of action movies and documentaries and it became kind of a fantasy in my head,” he said. Mr Hassan said he never intended the bomb to detonate fully: “The idea of killing another human being never crossed my mind at all, never in my life.

“The idea of becoming a fugitive got into my head and it was all I could think about, just the idea of being chased by the police across Europe.”

The bomb was put together early on September 15 using a bucket. His foster father, Ron Jones, got up at 6.30am and asked him what he was doing. “I didn’t respond,” Mr Hassan said. “I didn’t have no plan, I just had it ready, I walked out and went to the station.”

He was arrested in Dover 24 hours after the attack. He denies attempted murder and causing an explosion likely to endanger life. The trial continues.

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/parsons-green-tube-bombing-suspect-ahmed-hassan-made-up-isis-kidnap-to-gain-asylum-0l3f8gg70