Lgbti. ?️‍?

My earliest memory of a very effeminate lad was at infant school. Every playtime he would come running out, arms out, spinning round, shouting....."Wonder Women!!!"......

Even at that age you just knew he was different & sure enough he was openly gay years later after leaving school. He was was one of two from that early infant class that were obviously gay right through school, neither got particular bullied interestingly enough..........as we know, the bullies are normally the most insecure...;-)

Edited by Accip74
  • Like 1

Can't see that happening here any time soon.

In England they will be rushing to see who can teach it first........simple, just remove your kids from school if you don't want their minds poisoned with nonsense like that.

• Like 1

I knew 2 homos in school,one made Julian Clarey look like Clint Eastwood in comparison,he got bullied pretty badly from the get go.

I remember once all the lads from our year tied him up in skipping ropes,some grabbed his arms and some his feet and threw him up and down the playground for about 10 mins,when the teacher finally seen and came running over everyone ran over and started kicking and stamping on him,we must've only been about 8.

Didn't see him again till secondary school and he was a lot less flamboyant.

The other one wasn't effeminate,got on fine with everyone and I only found out about 6 months ago he's a bender.

There's a life lesson in there somewhere.

• Like 1

Anybody that was 'a bit different' just found their own crowd. If you're different and try to force your way into the mainstream then you're going to get a hard time for it. That's life!

I personally think education is good. You can't be 'infected' with understanding. What concerns me with all this progressiveness is that it's often 'educating' people to have a proscribed opinion, not on the facts.

• Like 3