Is Ukip At Risk Of Becoming The Uk Nazi Party?

Go to solution Solved by BGD,

Great reply as always mate, I know there are lots of clever factors involved but personally, the U.K. Just broke me and broke my spirit.

I'd be urging anyone still young enough to do it to get the f**k out.......life don't have to be the way they tell you it has to be over there.

• Like 3

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Stumfelter I don't think Wilf is saying he pays over 50% income tax. He's saying over 50% of his annual earnings ends up as tax revenue. He might still be wrong but that's how I am understanding it.

I'd trust him over Corbyn every time !

What state penshion ?........they spent that ages ago. They are borrowing whatever you get off your kids and grandkids

Even up north east where rent is considerably less most familys need 2 working parents wilf, if they want any quality of life that is

I know it's become the norm mate but to me it's just not right......in my humble and old fashioned opinion mate kids who have a parent at home do better and they wonder why society is going down the khazi.

I have a pal who is a welder, head of department on a big site and gets £40k a year....he is the sole bread winner and him and his family struggle all the time.

Not a flash Harry or a big liver, just a normal bloke who can't do any overtime because he will end up with about £10 for the day and it ain't worth the petrol.......surely that just can't be right?

I know it's not your main point, but it's well worth the struggle imo....;-)

• Like 1

Great reply as always mate, I know there are lots of clever factors involved but personally, the U.K. Just broke me and broke my spirit.

I'd be urging anyone still young enough to do it to get the f**k out.......life don't have to be the way they tell you it has to be over there.

And likewise. I tried to word that post carefully as I really didn't want to offend you with a misunderstanding. I think I understand a little your feelings on the matter. I value your input and truth be told I think some of your early ramblings on this site on liberty influenced me to look into it.

• Like 1

Even up north east where rent is considerably less most familys need 2 working parents wilf, if they want any quality of life that is

I know it's become the norm mate but to me it's just not right......in my humble and old fashioned opinion mate kids who have a parent at home do better and they wonder why society is going down the khazi.

I have a pal who is a welder, head of department on a big site and gets £40k a year....he is the sole bread winner and him and his family struggle all the time.

Not a flash Harry or a big liver, just a normal bloke who can't do any overtime because he will end up with about £10 for the day and it ain't worth the petrol.......surely that just can't be right?

Oh I agree mate, if nothing else but for the quality of life......I mean, where else in the world could a former sleepy Essex town go from everyone knowing each other to school run mums having their front door kicked in at 8 o'clock in the morning to get robbed and all in just 10 years......no one can say the U.K. Isn't pushing ahead with advancement !

Cheap at twice the price in my book ! Lol

Oh I agree mate, if nothing else but for the quality of life......I mean, where else in the world could a former sleepy Essex town go from everyone knowing each other to school run mums having their front door kicked in at 8 o'clock in the morning to get robbed and all in just 10 years......no one can say the U.K. Isn't pushing ahead with advancement !

Cheap at twice the price in my book ! Lol

Well that's South Essex for you, it always was full of wrongan's! Haha....

• Like 1

Not being funny but if your mate can't manage on 40k a year he's obviously living beyond his means...

Not being funny but if your mate can't manage on 40k a year he's obviously living beyond his means...

They have just done a survey of every post code in my old county mate and in my old area it calculates that you need £27 an hour to stand still !

I can honestly tell you mate, he isn't a big flash bloke.......if a bloke on £40k ain't entitled to a normal 3 bed semi and a 10 year old car what is he entitled to?

I can tell you from experience you don't get out of bother at less than a grand a week round my old area.

Fair play to you lads, it's nice to read that not everyone is pissed off.

Personally, I resented every last penny the c**ts screwed out of me! Lol

Don't take this personally but why would anybody think there entitled to a free ride?

No offense taken mate but I didn't think that at all, I'd of happily paid for everything myself if they let me keep the money and it would have been cheaper!

About 5 or 10% is where any government minding its own business and thinking about the rights of its people should be at......everything else is just jewellery ;)

I get taxed about a grand a month and then at the end of the year I have to do a declaration, which usually results in a further bill. I'm dreading my next one because I've started my own company now which means I'll be taxed on that and my job combined. I'm fuucked :laugh:

• Like 1

whats a state pension worth nowadays every week for the rest of your life.?

What state penshion ?........they spent that ages ago.

They are borrowing whatever you get off your kids and grandkids ;)

• Like 5