Sign in to follow this  
BGD

Is Ukip At Risk Of Becoming The Uk Nazi Party?

And let's not forget, the 6 and half month figure WONT include all those fixed penalty stealth tax tickets that the councils and police seem so eager to hand out now days.

You used to be able to pop into a shop and get the congestion charge or pay at booths at the dartford tunnel but they made it online only so now people forget and they earn even more money out of FP tickets.

What a f***ing scam the whole rotten lot is !

Well ex-Lib Dem Henry Bolton has won the leadership election and saved UKIP from becoming the UK Nazi party.

http://news.sky.com/story/henry-bolton-elected-new-ukip-leader-at-torquay-conference-11059408

Henry Bolton has been elected as the UK Independence Party's new leader.

The little-known former Army officer beat off competition from six others, including Ann Marie Waters, an anti-Islam candidate whose prospect of election was the subject of huge internal division.

He becomes UKIP's fifth leader in 11 months.

In his victory speech, Mr Bolton said he wanted the UK to become a "prosperous nation" and one that was "proud to be called British".

He added: "While Brexit is our core task, that greater goal, which is ongoing beyond the time that we leave the EU, that is our core purpose."

Ms Waters' supporters were said to be "positively mutinous" after the result was declared.

But Mr Bolton told Sky News: "Whether they want to stay or leave, that's up to them."

He warned earlier in September that UKIP was in danger of becoming the "UK Nazi Party" if it picked the wrong leader, appearing to refer to Ms Waters.

Ex Lib Dem.......he should be good ! Lol

I did a bit of a double take when I heard that too :laugh:

Spent all of 5 minster reading about him but he seems very respectable.

Ex army, had roles in the UN etc and the candidate Farage selected himself.

On the face of it this is the sort of leader that could really firm me up as a UKIP supporter.

I'll be looking into him more closely.

• Like 1

He definitely seems to be an improvement on the jokers who have been leader since Farage and you're right he comes across as quite sensible and respectable.

I could see him bleeding off a lot of the more libertarian minded Tory voters, especially if May makes a mess of Brexit...

Edited by BGD
  • Like 1

Wait and see, if the Torys and labour are Cancer and AIDS then the Lib Dems are a nasty case of the clap.......and you always need to make sure that's fully cured before jumping in bed with a former sufferer ;)

I don't think he was actually any kind of party official just a member in the past so don't totally write him off based on that, sure we've all been with a wrongun and got a dose at least once! :laugh:

Still made me laugh when I heard it, not exactly the sort of party switch you'd expect!

He'll be giving his first speech as leader tomorrow outlining his vision for the party so that should be worth a watch for those who are trying to make up their mind about him.

Edited by BGD