Is Ukip At Risk Of Becoming The Uk Nazi Party?

Go to solution Solved by BGD,

Even up north east where rent is considerably less most familys need 2 working parents wilf, if they want any quality of life that is

I know it's become the norm mate but to me it's just not right......in my humble and old fashioned opinion mate kids who have a parent at home do better and they wonder why society is going down the khazi.

I have a pal who is a welder, head of department on a big site and gets £40k a year....he is the sole bread winner and him and his family struggle all the time.

Not a flash Harry or a big liver, just a normal bloke who can't do any overtime because he will end up with about £10 for the day and it ain't worth the petrol.......surely that just can't be right?

Not being funny but if your mate can't manage on 40k a year he's obviously living beyond his means...

They have just done a survey of every post code in my old county mate and in my old area it calculates that you need £27 an hour to stand still !

I can honestly tell you mate, he isn't a big flash bloke.......if a bloke on £40k ain't entitled to a normal 3 bed semi and a 10 year old car what is he entitled to?

I can tell you from experience you don't get out of bother at less than a grand a week round my old area.

Where did you live? I'm in Derby and you could live comfortably on 40k.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Stumfelter I don't think Wilf is saying he pays over 50% income tax. He's saying over 50% of his annual earnings ends up as tax revenue. He might still be wrong but that's how I am understanding it.

I'd trust him over Corbyn every time !

What state penshion ?........they spent that ages ago. They are borrowing whatever you get off your kids and grandkids

if we avoid paying tax we'll end up like greece.

where your parents are blowing there heads off to save you the money it cost to feed them.

we don't realise what the state does for us until they stop doing it.

wilf..there's still a state pension isn't there.?

and so they should get it off the kids and grankids just like the next generation paid for the one before it.

where your parents are blowing there heads off to save you the money it cost to feed them.

and so they should get it off the kids and grankids just like the next generation paid for the one before it.

Agree with all of that. As the saying goes "there's no such thing as a free ride" and rightly so.

the thing with pensions is they keep moving the goalposts retirement age will be about 80 soon the way things are going retire and die is what the govt would like

That's exactly what is happening with me, they have stolen over £8000 off me by moving it back a year. Bearing in mind I took redundancy 10 years ago and was expecting the state pension at 65, not 66. I believe it was a labour party proposal that the conservatives adopted and implemented. They want your money any way they can get it.

• Like 2

the thing with pensions is they keep moving the goalposts retirement age will be about 80 soon the way things are going retire and die is what the govt would like

They have counted on X number of people dieing before they can claim it and then they won't have to pay them.

It really will be as cynical as that.

• Like 2

Agree with all of that. As the saying goes "there's no such thing as a free ride" and rightly so.
Really?.......have a look out the window.......the ONLY bloke following the rules is your average working British bloke.........every other c**t including the government are having a party ! Edited by WILF
  • Like 1

What the state does is relieve you of vast amounts of cash in exchange for responsibility......I'd rather have the responsibility......and the change from the cash !

As for Greece, they had the same stroke pulled in them as the council estate money lender does to his poor victims........tricked into borrowing money they couldn't afford, lent some more money to pay a debt they couldn't afford and then forced to hand over their most valuable assets at fire sale prices to the lenders mates.

Edited by WILF

I think this thread is a good example of why UKIP are moving away from their libertarian roots and why there's unlikely to be a successful libertarian party in Britain ;)

I totally agree mate, there's not anything like a libertarian consensus amongst the people........they can't imagine life without a crutch.

• Like 1

I don't,I'm fairly sure i could if I was free and single.

The point is paying into this system is nothing to be proud of imo.

I know you don't, just hypothetical. :thumbs:

I don't think it's necessarily something to be proud of or ashamed of. Independence and responsibility are things to be proud of imo! Taxation is necessary for government and unless you are an An-Cap or Commy (I think?) then some form of government is a necessity. If we maintain the view that it's justified to avoid taxation because we don't agree with the democratically elected laws or enforcement of those laws then every one will be justified in paying zero tax. Because you'll never have a form of government/law that suits everyone perfectly. Hell, I doubt what we have suits anyone perfectly. The nature of democracy is that it's a best fit. Therefore the original premise that government is necessary becomes unsustainable.

Some folks just accept that and get on with it, maybe they feel proud or maybe they don't. Some folks though feel like the system is just too bad a fit for them and simply refuse to play where they can get away with it. It's not so much principled or reasonable as it is just saying "f**k you and your reasonableness!".

Anarcho capitalist,Anarcho-communist,anarcho-queer (yes,that's a thing) and any other type of anarchists should all be against tax,unless they think a stateless society's going to enforce it.

Our version of democracy is imo not at all fit for purpose and in the current year,especially in the UK that isn't going to be rectified.

I'm of the opinion there'll be very few opportunities were a vote will reduce the size and power of the state.

You can be independent and responsible,without feeding the beast,in fact I'd consider it to be more moral not to feed it if you could find a way around it.

• Like 1

Fair play to you lads, it's nice to read that not everyone is pissed off.

Personally, I resented every last penny the c**ts screwed out of me! Lol

Don't take this personally but why would anybody think there entitled to a free ride?

No offense taken mate but I didn't think that at all, I'd of happily paid for everything myself if they let me keep the money and it would have been cheaper!

About 5 or 10% is where any government minding its own business and thinking about the rights of its people should be at......everything else is just jewellery ;)

Are you sure it would be cheaper? If you got hit by a bus and spent 6 months in intensive care and they billed you for £170,000 in care charges would you be happy.

I think this thread is a good example of why UKIP are moving away from their libertarian roots and why there's unlikely to be a successful libertarian party in Britain ;)

I totally agree mate, there's not anything like a libertarian consensus amongst the people........they can't imagine life without a crutch.

You'd think libertarian ideas would be more popular on a forum where "lefty" is the worst insult imaginable ;)

• Like 3

Fair play to you lads, it's nice to read that not everyone is pissed off.

Personally, I resented every last penny the c**ts screwed out of me! Lol

Don't take this personally but why would anybody think there entitled to a free ride?

No offense taken mate but I didn't think that at all, I'd of happily paid for everything myself if they let me keep the money and it would have been cheaper!

About 5 or 10% is where any government minding its own business and thinking about the rights of its people should be at......everything else is just jewellery ;)

Are you sure it would be cheaper? If you got hit by a bus and spent 6 months in intensive care and they billed you for £170,000 in care charges would you be happy.

I'm positive, in the U.K. Private is cheaper than the NHS and that's a fact.